• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So now there's this...

Mr. Scot

10 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

He had 83 INTs and 44 fumbles in 86 games. Everyone always just looked the other way on his turnover issues.

That’s a fair point. The narrative around him was crazy. I’m biased being a Clemson guy. Him and DW are two of the best QBs I’ve seen in college 

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, MechaZain said:

You know exactly what I mean.

I don't know you.

When someone says Tepper is going out of his way to get two people from SC that's what they mean. If you meant "Tepper is going out of his way to get two people who went to school at Clemson" then say that poo. Makes much more sense the second way.

2 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Still on the fence.  Thought so.

C'mon man, it's pretty clear what he's saying...

He thinks Lawrence is better than Wilson right now, but he thinks Wilson has more of a boom or bust potential than Lawrence, does someone take that risk over the safe thing?

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Believe it or not, these things aren't black or white.  NFL teams absolutely consider floors.

I think it's a generation thing. Before the kids I never heard someone say "make a call" when simply discussion football ROFL. How fugin funny is that poo. It's like you can tell how old certain people are(both ways) by some of this poo.

On the fence wtf does that even mean in this context lol

• Beer 1

12 minutes ago, Shocker said:

So make a call...get off the fence.  You are calling that Zach Wilson is better than Trevor Lawrence?  Right?  If not stop trying to look clever.  Lawrence is better period.

He's saying that if Wilson reaches his max potential he'll be better than T Law. I disagree but thats what hes saying

• Beer 1

The real question is what exactly would it cost to trade up. Last time teams traded up for QB at 1 and 2 was 2016. Using those as a baseline Id probably prefer this route, hell, might be cheaper.

In 2016:

Rams moved up from number 15 to number 1.

Rams gave up 2016: 1st, two 2nds, 3rd, 2017: 1st, 3rd. They received the Titans 2016: 1st (Number one overall) 4th and 6th. 

Eagles moved up from eight to number 2 for another QB. 

Eagles gave up 2016: 1st, 3rd, 4th, 2017: 1st, 2018: 2nd. They received the Browns 1st (2 overall) and 2017 4th.

I would do both of those in a heartbeat, neither are nearly as expensive in comparison to the rumors around Watson.

Edited by SteveSmithTD89

4 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Believe it or not, these things aren't black or white.  NFL teams absolutely consider floors.

Trevor Lawrence has the better floor, ceiling, basement and yard than Wilson.  Talk to me about Wilson vs Fields who I think he also loses the argument to as well.