• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Greg Little....

ncfan

In his defense, injuries are injuries. And it isn't like he's had good  o-line coaches until this past season. Heck the guy was Kyler Murray's blindside OT throughout high school and was a starting LT from freshman season on.

I really think those two concussions (and who knows if there were any in college and HS that made him more susceptible) were the biggest factors in his tenure here. What looks like a bust to the outside observer might have more to the story.

He's still on the relative cheap for us, but I think we need to look at him playing guard. Wonder if he has ever played center??? Keeping him around could be a good choice, if nothing else as depth or for an extra tackle on goal line/inches to go plays. He has power, he just may lack technique and aggression.

1 hour ago, Carolina Cajun said:

in 2019, there were a few games he showed some flashes when he was healthy, it was just last year, sheeesh.  He has a ton to prove, but might as well bring him back and see if he flashes any potential.  

Yeah, I'm fine with bringing him back to camp next year but I think he's officially out of our future plans. He'll have to improve dramatically to earn a roster spot next year.

Physical ability has never been the problem for Little.  That's the reason Hurney wanted him so bad.  If you watch him play at times he looks really good.  Then on the next play it looks like he has never seen a football in his life.  The problem with Little has always been consistancy.  Until he has that you can't trust him to start or really even play