• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Big Rumor

Troys99x4

6 minutes ago, Verge said:

Nope. However, I don't have a ton of information on Miami. Remember my info comes from a person on the inside of one team and what they hear within their own ring. Miami is probably not exactly vocal about what they are doing. Miami makes sense from a common sense perspective, but the question becomes are you ready to blow up your rebuild and your QB that you committed to in order to get Watson? You in that moment admit you were wrong about Tua and throw away all capital you have acquired. 

but they were also a 10-6 team last year so I could see where they talk themselves into not valuing their capital as much.

You really can make an argument either way, and honestly as an organization they could be back and forth about it also.

1 hour ago, BigCat#1 said:

Why would SF take teddy with nothing in return. They would need teddy and a 2nd or 3rd to take on that stupid contract 

My theory---Jimmy G is going to be cut (his contract is not guaranteed) if not traded.  Teddy would give them a QB in the event they need a bridge for 1 season, then he can be cut.  I dunno--speculation

18 minutes ago, AU-panther said:

I've said all along our biggest disadvantage is not being able to offer the Texans a QB option, unless they like Teddy, like the Jets and Dolphins can.

Three way trade that sends Jimmy G would make sense.  Maybe their GM thinks highly of him from their time together in NE.

I think we would have to add a player or pick to Teddy for 49ers to do that though.  I can't see them just trading Jimmy for Teddy straight up.  They could just wait for us to cut him if they like him.

maybe something like

49ers receive: Teddy B, Donte

Texans receive: Jimmy G, 2 first rounders, 2 2nds,  Shaq, Burns

Panthers receive: DESHAUN YOU fuging KNOW IT WATSON

Burns is our most important player, I wouldn’t do this, and I don’t think the team will trade him. We have enough capital elsewhere to make it work.

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, AU-panther said:

but they were also a 10-6 team last year so I could see where they talk themselves into not valuing their capital as much.

You really can make an argument either way, and honestly as an organization they could be back and forth about it also.

Yeah makes sense. 
Tua plus two #1s would be awfully tempting. 

1 minute ago, t96 said:

Burns is our most important player, I wouldn’t do this, and I don’t think the team will trade him. We have enough capital elsewhere to make it work.

I hope you correct, I just keep thinking they are going to want a really great player on a rookie deal.  Shaq and Donte don't really fit that description.