• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Video of kid mouthing off to Cam Newton

Mr. Scot

OK, here we are on Feb 21--isn't it rather telling that Cam does not seem to be in any conversations--during the offseason of the QB?  I hate that for him---if RR had used him correctly, he could still be playing well.  Great guy (if you ever met him) but I wanted him out because I have never seen a QB take a beating like he took for 8 years here. 

I would love to see him come to camp here as #81, trying out for TE job---but that won't happen

• Poo 3

2 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

OK, here we are on Feb 21--isn't it rather telling that Cam does not seem to be in any conversations--during the offseason of the QB?  I hate that for him---if RR had used him correctly, he could still be playing well.  Great guy (if you ever met him) but I wanted him out because I have never seen a QB take a beating like he took for 8 years here. 

I would love to see him come to camp here as #81, trying out for TE job---but that won't happen

It was telling when no one offered poo for him last season and he played for vet min and will probably get another vet min job as a backup this season.

This is just confirmation.

He had a great career, I don’t feel bad for him. It’s too bad but plenty of good QBs or ones with potential get fuged by a shitty organizations (or multiple) Luck, Rivers, you could argue Romo, Watson, D. Care, argument for Marino maybe even RG3, maybe Campbell, V. Young, Pennington, A. Smith...list goes on and on.

Fact is a great, franchise QB simply cannot overhaul a consistently horrible franchise. There is very very few examples of this happening. Cam being one of them.

That dumbass kid really is talking trash to Cam while at Cam's camp? Oh the irony.

Cam is trying to help that dweeb out by letting him attend his camp and he has the nerve to be disrespectful. That kid kept yelling out "you ass" and "you a free agent!" How about go learn the meaning of free agent before you pop off at the mouth and learn some manners while you're at it.

I hope Cam did eventually find that fool's dad or whoever brought him to the camp and ban the kid for life. 

Image result for beyonce bye gif

• Pie 2

Growing up, a good buddy of mine had an uncle who was an absolute dipsh-t.

He once got his face shown on local TV as he was being hauled away by the cops. While my friend's mom (his sister) was crying her eyes out over his arrest and what was going to happen to his kids, his attitude was like "Whoo, I got on TV."

Little sh-ts who pull dumbass stuff like this so they can get views on social media remind me of him.

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Beer 1