• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Video of kid mouthing off to Cam Newton

Mr. Scot

57 minutes ago, Chief Keek said:

Social media has created a new species of human that will do anything for fifteen minutes of fame. Unfortunately the majority of youth have bought into it.

Completely agree they are self absorbed and void of any type of realization of real life. I’m in my 30s and remember being his age seeing a kid get the poo knocked out of him for even looking at an elder disrespectfully. I miss those days.

4 minutes ago, WarHeel said:

I’m actually 30 but wouldn’t sign up for Twitter if you paid me. Nothing wrong with being an old soul. It’s not always the case but age generally implies wisdom.  Which probably correlates with why some of you are consistently making jokes about other users being “old.” You mock what you lack. 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

"old soul"

lmmfao log off loser

• Pie 1
  • Poo 6

18 minutes ago, WarHeel said:

If it’s any consolation, I navigate my IMDB app just fine and yet still don’t see much on your “filmography.”

people who call themselves "old souls" are complete fuging douchebags lmao. imagine being proud of being 30 and everyone thinking you're twice as old because of how crotchety and inept you are 

1 hour ago, PhillyB said:

just click the link great grandpa or did they not teach that in world war one

34 minutes ago, PhillyB said:

"old soul"

lmmfao log off loser

5 minutes ago, PhillyB said:

people who call themselves "old souls" are complete fuging douchebags lmao. imagine being proud of being 30 and everyone thinking you're twice as old because of how crotchety and inept you are 

do you not see the irony?

• Pie 1
  • Flames 3

13 minutes ago, PhillyB said:

If your definition of “inept” is based on ones resourcefulness of Twitter, that pretty much sums up which of us is actually inept.

• Pie 1

51 minutes ago, WarHeel said:

Nothing wrong with being an old soul. It’s not always the case but age generally implies wisdom. 

What. I didn’t know how Twitter worked either like a year ago and figured it out and I knitted a fuging scarf this weekend. Has nothing to do with being an “old soul.” My 70+ year old parents learned this poo and they don’t know poo about fug.

9 minutes ago, PhillyB said:

these are universal truths. i'm just the messenger 

Universal Truth:

Anyone who has to use WWI as a reference to someone’s age to prove how inept they are is the real douchebag. 

ie. Ageism. You’d think that someone so hellbent on eradicating racism would see the irony.

• Flames 1