• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Video of kid mouthing off to Cam Newton

Mr. Scot

1 minute ago, TheRumGone said:

What. I didn’t know how Twitter worked either like a year ago and figured it out and I knitted a fuging scarf this weekend. Has nothing to do with being an “old soul.” My 70+ year old parents learned this poo and they don’t know poo about fug.

I’m sure they know a hell of a lot more than you give them credit for.

I feel sorry for some of you. Spend some time soaking up information outside of your Twitter feed and you might actually learn something of real value.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

Just now, WarHeel said:

I’m sure they know a hell of a lot more than you give them credit for.

I feel sorry for some of you. Spend some time soaking up information outside of your Twitter feed and you might actually learn something of real value.

What? I’m talking about tech stuff. They don’t know poo about it and figured out how to operate social media stuff. Your “old soul” 30 year old schtick is lame as hell. 

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

That’s not what I said. You said you’re a 30 year old “old soul” because you don’t have a Twitter account lmao 

That’s because according to your buddy I must have served in the First World War because I refuse to make an account. 

Yeah, kid is just clout chasing.  Physically Cam could snap him in half, and in regards to accomplishments, Cam is one of few people in the history of football EVER, who have won a national championship, won a Heisman, won an NFL MVP, and led their team to a Super Bowl.  That is GOAT-level accomplishments among a demographic that is already only comprised of the top 1% or so of athletes in the world.  So, how stupid do you look, a HS kid at a 7 on 7 tournament clowning THAT guy who has accomplished all of that AND is selflessly dedicating his time and resources to bettering others at said event?  For what?  So you can get a few likes and follows on your way to your scholarship to a lower tier D-1 school (if you're lucky) where your football career will then end when you graduate before starting your career at Enterprise Rent-A-Car.  As the great philosopher Kendrick Lamar once said, "be humble."  fuging slapdick kids, man...  Cam was much more gracious and considerate of the kid's feelings than I would have been if I was in his shoes.

• Pie 2

I wish Cam would have said something and made that kid cry. That would have been hilarious. 

Cam actually posted something on his Instagram which shows more footage. I’m not gonna try to post because l too am a 30-y/o old soul and don’t want to inadvertently piss off people for my lack of social media skills. 

• Beer 1

6 minutes ago, ImaginaryKev said:

I'm glad Cam shared the aftermath of what happened.

That punk kid got scared once Cam confronted him. He couldn't even elaborate on what he has done on the field, stumbling over his words, but yet he tried to clown Cam. 

That kid should be on the "No Camp Invite" list from now on. 

Image result for when you do clownery gif

This is the problems with kids today.  Absolutely zero respect.  But hey, he got his 15 seconds of fame on TicTok, right?  I'd be willing to bet a chunk of change that the kid staged this with some buddies to put on social media.  He seemed way too comfortable (rehearsed talking points) with his trash talking for this to be completely impromptu.  He knew Cam would be there and was like, "Hey, film me talking sh*t to Cam Newton and I will become famous on TikTok."

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Hotsauce said:

I wish Cam would have said something and made that kid cry. That would have been hilarious. 

Cam actually posted something on his Instagram which shows more footage. I’m not gonna try to post because l too am a 30-y/o old soul and don’t want to inadvertently piss off people for my lack of social media skills. 

Welcome to the club busch beer cheers GIF by Busch

• Pie 1