• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Video of kid mouthing off to Cam Newton

Mr. Scot

2 hours ago, Proudiddy said:

And see...  kid did all that talking, then clammed up when Cam put the spotlight on him like he wanted.  And look, kid's team went 1-2 and he ain't even playing, just as I expected.  But, best of luck with your TikTok, kid.😂

People across the country: "What a stupid, disrespectful little twit."

Kid: "Man, everybody's talking about me!" 🙄

3 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:
2 hours ago, Proudiddy said:

And see...  kid did all that talking, then clammed up when Cam put the spotlight on him like he wanted.  And look, kid's team went 1-2 and he ain't even playing, just as I expected.  But, best of luck with your TikTok, kid.😂

People across the country: "What a stupid, disrespectful little twit."

Kid: "Man, everybody's talking about me!"

"......I'm rich......"

LMAO😏

40 minutes ago, davos said:

There is a fickle argument going on in here even more juvenile than the kid & Cam.  

I'm a Jew-Buddhist hybrid and my fave band is Fugazi so I'm pretty much the oldest soul ever.  I'm like god but better. /s

Let's face it, that argument was entertaining.

As for Cam, he's not getting enough credit for how well he handled that. 

That said, if he had a chance to do it over, maybe that kid doesn't HAVE a dad. Maybe that's why he's acting like that. But Cam handled that really f*cking well.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

10 minutes ago, Gesualdo said:

Let's face it, that argument was entertaining.

As for Cam, he's not getting enough credit for how well he handled that. 

That said, if he had a chance to do it over, maybe that kid doesn't HAVE a dad. Maybe that's why he's acting like that. But Cam handled that really f*cking well.

no he didn’t lol

handling it well would be ignoring him not screaming I’m rich 5x at a kid without hair on his nuts

kids do this poo all day long, they never feel they’re listened to because they’re not, 99% of the time kids have literally nothing worthwhile to say

if adults never ignored kids’ stupidity there would be a big problem

doesn’t matter really because Cam is irrelevant now but people who say he handled it perfectly make me think kids’ dumbassery would actually trigger you people, that’s sad

• Beer 1
  • Poo 4

9 minutes ago, onmyown said:

no he didn’t lol

handling it well would be ignoring him not screaming I’m rich 5x at a kid without hair on his nuts

kids do this poo all day long, they never feel they’re listened to because they’re not, 99% of the time kids have literally nothing worthwhile to say

if adults never ignored kids’ stupidity there would be a big problem

doesn’t matter really because Cam is irrelevant now but people who say he handled it perfectly make me think kids’ dumbassery would actually trigger you people, that’s sad

You don't even like Cam, so no matter what he would've done, you would've been against it. 

You are a disrespectful moron just like that kid in the video.

Image result for I said what I said gif

• Pie 6
  • Flames 3
  • Poo 1

7 hours ago, Zod said:

nice parenting

I feel like that’s why Cam was like, “where’s your dad?” He knew his dad would be pissed if he knew he paid for his kid to go to that only to be yelling “you ass” at an MVP giving up his time to do a football camp.  What a joke 

• Pie 3
  • Poo 1

12 minutes ago, Cookie Lyon said:

You don't even like Cam, so no matter what he would've done, you would've been against it. 

You are a disrespectful moron just like that kid in the video.

Image result for I said what I said gif

Tf are you talking about I watch athletes for entertainment not determining whether I ‘like them’ or not -that’s dumb, I don’t know these people

I’m not against anything, he’s a grown man, but it’s basic knowledge among adults to just ignore kids, what exactly do you do on the daily when kids talk poo? Fight them? Argue with them? Lol

I’m genuinely curious as to what the logic is to give them the attention they want when they’re acting like a moron like this...enlighten me.

Edited by onmyown
  • Beer 1

3 minutes ago, PandaMan said:

Lol he’s a professional athlete, not Nelson Mandela.  He didn’t curse, he didn’t hit the kid.  He didn’t scream.  Are you really hating on Cam for this? 😂

Definitely not hating on him...

...for sure laughing at him...feel a bit sorry for him as well...

[the behaviour certainly does confirm the basis for certain decisions made by Tepper and Rhule]

Edited by SizzleBuzz
  • Poo 6