• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Video of kid mouthing off to Cam Newton

Mr. Scot

3 minutes ago, PandaMan said:

Lol he’s a professional athlete, not Nelson Mandela.  He didn’t curse, he didn’t hit the kid.  He didn’t scream.  Are you really hating on Cam for this? 😂

is that what you do when kids are being a dumbass? Yell, curse and hit the kid? lol gimme a break

• Poo 1

10 minutes ago, onmyown said:

is that what you do when kids are being a dumbass? Yell, curse and hit the kid? lol gimme a break

I’m just saying some NFL players beat kids and seem to get a pass (looking at you, Adrian Peterson and Tyreek). All he was doing was talking smack back to the kid, man.  He would’ve been better off not responding.  But, honestly, he was being yelled at by some kids in 2018 at a camp he did when they asked him about if he told Von Miller Happy Father’s Day.  He’s giving up his time to do these camps and when you get heckled by a spoiled 13 year old?  It’d get on my nerves, too.  He’s human like the rest of us 

Edited by PandaMan
  • Pie 3

2 minutes ago, PandaMan said:
11 minutes ago, onmyown said:

I’m just saying some NFL players beat kids and seem to get a pass (looking at you, Adrian Peterson and Tyreek). All he was doing was talking smack back to the kid, man.  He would’ve been better off not responding.  But, honestly, he was being yelled at by some kids in 2018 at a camp he did when they asked him about if he told Von Miller Happy Father’s Day.  He’s giving up his time to do these camps and when you get heckled by a spoiled 13 year old?  It’d get on my nerves, too 

^^^^^^^^

The embodiment of stupidity...

Edited by SizzleBuzz
  • Poo 4

6 minutes ago, PandaMan said:

Seems like sarcasm might’ve surpassed you, but I’ll also say, if Tom Brady or Philip Rivers did the same thing, they’d be praised for their tenacity and and competitive spirit

I get what you’re saying, but ‘responded to it perfectly’ as people are putting it is way off 

google cam Newton and this poo is everywhere no matter what you think of it

had it been handled ‘perfectly’ (ignored) no one would even know and the kid would prolly learn dumbassery won’t earn him any attention

no, he didn’t go all out and I don’t think what he responded with was anything worth talking about or people should really are but the bottom line is he should know better getting this attention

for the record Cam isn’t being scrutinized, almost everyone is on his side for telling off and ingrate but imma have to disagree if Brady did this poo he’d be scrutinized more and for me look just as foolish

Edited by onmyown
  • Beer 1

29 minutes ago, onmyown said:

Tf are you talking about I watch athletes for entertainment not determining whether I ‘like them’ or not -that’s dumb, I don’t know these people

I’m not against anything, he’s a grown man, but it’s basic knowledge among adults to just ignore kids, what exactly do you do on the daily when kids talk poo? Fight them? Argue with them? Lol

I’m genuinely curious as to what the logic is to give them the attention they want when they’re acting like a moron like this...enlighten me.

LOL you know EXACTLY what I'm talking about. You don't have to know someone personally in order to determine if you "like them or not." 

I'm not about to explain to you why Cam, in this situation, had the right to check that clown of a kid. 

If you can't figure it out then that's on you.

• Pie 2
  • Poo 1

2 minutes ago, Cookie Lyon said:

LOL you know EXACTLY what I'm talking about. You don't have to know someone personally in order to determine if you "like them or not." 

I'm not about to explain to you why Cam, in this situation, had the right to check that clown of a kid. 

If you can't figure it out then that's on you.

actually, personally, I do. 

you clearly didn’t comprehend when I said I am not against something a grown man decides to do - it means I’m not arguing right or wrong,  I’m saying ignoring the kid would’ve been better for him and the kid

if you don’t believe me look at all the poo that’s become of this, if he was ignored it wouldn’t even be known and I’m sure the kid would feel stupid

• Beer 1
  • Poo 1

1 minute ago, onmyown said:

if you don’t believe me look at all the poo that’s become of this, if he was ignored it wouldn’t even be known and I’m sure the kid would feel stupid

Oh, I wouldn't bet on that.

There's a fair number of people out there who lack the brains to even realize just how stupid they look.

That tends to be the kind of personality that pulls a dumbass stunt like this kid did.

• Pie 1