• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Williams salty AF still

2 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Remind me again what his problem is.  

He’s mad at the old FO for cutting him and the rest of the team for not being “friends”. Dude is immature AF. I don’t even think anyone within our entire organization knows him anymore. 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

I think he had issues with Gettleman and Richardson. Both guys who no longer have anything to do with the team...

The man is just petty and needs to learn to let go of his beef with people who aren't part of the Panthers anymore.

But I doubt his ego will ever let that happen if it hasn't happened yet. 

I think he was really pissed that no one from the front office went to his mother's funeral.  I think that had more to do with it than anything, although getting cut right after that probably made it that much worse in his view. 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

Let's see, we have a different Owner, different GM, different front office, different Coach, different Coaching Staff, and different players from when he was here. So, for him to say we aren't addressing the real issues? How the heck would he know anything about the CURRENT organization and any POTENTIAL issues? 

• Pie 2
11 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

Is anybody even still around the org from when he was playing? New owner, new GM, new coaches, new players? 

the difference in his work ethic and conditioning between while he was here collecting his big payday and being handed the starting job vs when he got signed by the steelers and had to establish himself on a new team and compete for a starting job is all you need to know about how he always felt about this organization 

• Pie 1
12 minutes ago, Moo Daeng said:

In this case he's not wrong.

Actually, in this case he's completely wrong.  If we had a clutch QB we would have won at least another four games.  Maybe more.

• Pie 8