• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Williams salty AF still

I can't for the life of me understand how a former professional athlete can hold a grudge like this for so long over the course of two owners and front offices now.

It's a profession, you can and most likely will get traded, waived, fired...however you want to put it.

Did someone in concessions with the Panthers run over DW's dog or cat? 

He needs to grow the fug up....at some point.

• Pie 2
Just now, Mr. Scot said:

We won five games.

If the best thing we can say about ourselves is "hey, we're not as bad as the Jets", that's kinda lame.

In a pandemic year/first year coach was better than 7 other teams. Also lost 8 games by 7 points or less with a garbage qb. I would say we are a hell of a lot better. Do u like being this down and out all the damn time.

• Beer 1

This man obviously has unresolved mental health issues and/or the beginnings of CTE.

His statement is nonsensical.

He annoyed me for a long time, but he is just pathetic at this point.  Can not move on with his life and wants someone to blame for his unhappiness.

2 hours ago, unicar15 said:

This year? Of course. 

Add Watson and CMC to the offense and we are probably competitive against every team in the league. 

The Titans had Ryan Tannehill (average) and a mediocre defense and went 11-5 and made the playoffs. That’s how bad TB was...Upgrading the QB is everything. 

Careful where you swipe that "average" brush.

image.thumb.png.a5f9952e0638514de86ace9763e1a5b1.png

That's pretty good company Tannehill is keeping there.  33 TD, 7 INT's is eerily similar to the guy that the Huddle is currently going nuts over.

• Pie 1

Don't see anything particularly wrong with what he said. We need a QB in the worst way, but we're in a horrible way with personnel wise. Our defense and offensive line is made up almost entirely of backup level players.

Watson would be an exciting player I'd love to have, but the price seems too great for the team's current issues, no matter how well they're coached over their heads or not.

• Pie 2
1 hour ago, BrianS said:

Careful where you swipe that "average" brush.

image.thumb.png.a5f9952e0638514de86ace9763e1a5b1.png

That's pretty good company Tannehill is keeping there.  33 TD, 7 INT's is eerily similar to the guy that the Huddle is currently going nuts over.

Tannehill has been playing generally at a clip far above average since joining the Titans, IMO.