• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Disrespectful kid apologizes to Cam Newton

Cookie Lyon

3 hours ago, Rocky Davis said:

Unfortunately the disrespect the kid showed Cam won't fix that shoulder.

Ron and Marty owe Cam an apology for the atrocious offensive lines they put in front of him during most of, if not all, his career here.

Agreed... time for Ron and Hernia to send a picture of their iPhone note apology.  The mishandling of his injuries and horrific OL play probably have him seeing Nate Chandler and Byron Bell in his nightmares.

Whether it’s sincere or not, it does matter (at least to me) that he apologized.  The fact that there are a few typos leads me to believe he did it himself.  Teenagers and kids are prone to being dumb.  Hopefully he learned something.  

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

That Clinton Yates dude from ESPN sure has a wild take on this situation. He's actually defending the kid and thinks he shouldn't have apologized. I won't post it here because he's clearly looking for attention. I can see right through his wannabe Skip Bayless schtick.

ESPN has completely gone downhill with all of this manufactured debate where they intentionally have someone disagree no matter what the issue is. It's so stupid. Why can't they let them actually state their true opinions? 

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

56 minutes ago, Cookie Lyon said:

That Clinton Yates dude from ESPN sure has a wild take on this situation. He's actually defending the kid and thinks he shouldn't have apologized. I won't post it here because he's clearly looking for attention. I can see right through his wannabe Skip Bayless schtick.

ESPN has completely gone downhill with all of this manufactured debate where they intentionally have someone disagree no matter what the issue is. It's so stupid. Why can't they let them actually state their true opinions? 

ESPN is unwatchable these days 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1