• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This is not "big news"

Mr. Scot

15 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

For what it’s worth, it was posted one hour ago, maybe others haven’t had time to fact check?

Meaning they don't like we have their own sources, so they'd have to get it from somewhere.

For what it's worth, Aaron Wilson did say a short time ago that Watson liked the Dolphins a lot as an option.

He mentioned the Panthers as interested but said nothing about Watson's feelings toward us.

4 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Meaning they don't like we have their own sources, so they'd have to get it from somewhere.

For what it's worth, Aaron Wilson did say a short time ago that Watson liked the Dolphins a lot as an option.

He mentioned the Panthers as interested but said nothing about Watson's feelings toward us.

Forgive me, I’m not quite understanding what you are saying with your first sentence. 

Just now, The Lobo said:

Forgive me, I’m not quite understanding what you are saying with your first sentence. 

The radio station doesn't likely have their own sources. That's why I'd wonder who the sources they're referring to would be.

Typically I'd expect it to be somebody like Rapoport, Schefter or Breer.

• Pie 1

7 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

The radio station doesn't likely have their own sources. That's why I'd wonder who the sources they're referring to would be.

Typically I'd expect it to be somebody like Rapoport, Schefter or Breer.

Understood thank you. I just don’t think Houston trades him, I wish it would happen and il stay optimistic but their new GM probably isn’t messing around. 

Just now, The Lobo said:

Understood thank you. I just don’t think Houston trades him, I wish it would happen and il stay optimistic but their new GM probably isn’t messing around. 

It’s going to happen not saying we get him but we have a great chance. But if they are dumb enough to not trade him and take all the picks and players they could get then they probably are the dumbest franchise ever. I mean if he isn’t going to play for you makes no sense to not take the compensation you could get for him. I think he will be traded before draft though

• Pie 1

9 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

It’s going to happen not saying we get him but we have a great chance. But if they are dumb enough to not trade him and take all the picks and players they could get then they probably are the dumbest franchise ever. I mean if he isn’t going to play for you makes no sense to not take the compensation you could get for him. I think he will be traded before draft though

Completely agree, but I just think this Caserio isnt messing around. If Watson sits out and gets fined, Texans don’t have to pay his salary and their cap doesn’t get hit, they will make a poo ton of money from his fines and can stand by and fine him more and more. I’m with you, if he is not going to play for you, why not get something out of him? Why not get high picks and draft his replacement? If they go into next year with him sitting out, who’s going to be their qb?