• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PFT: Seahawks want three #1 as starting point for Wilson trade.

SCO96

In a heartbeat. 

We’re gonna trade this years and nexts for the fourth best qb in this draft. May as well throw in that next one for a top three qb in the league. 

I then draft oline in rounds two and three of this draft and we go into the playoffs this year and win a lombardi in 2022. 

Give me five consecutive winning seasons and I’d absolutely give up those three picks. 

I’m really hoping the Jets are looking big-eyed at Russ. Get him out of the NFC. Take a Watson contender out of the mix. Everyone knows NYC has been a preferred destination for RW for years now. Send the USC kid and a bunch of picks to play for Carroll. Match made in NFL heaven. 

• Beer 1

11 hours ago, MVPccaffrey said:

I would do it.  You're kidding yourselves if you don't think Russ has 10 elite years left.  He's an ironman and allegedly is already doing the same diet poo that Tom Brady is doing to extend his athletic years left.

I am kidding myself then.  Like Cam, a QB's life expectancy is not measured in years or organic nutribars. Wilson has been hit a lot, and he does not have the frame Cam has.

https://abcnews.go.com/Sports/831-hits-counting-toll-cam-newtons-punishing-playing/story?id=42831795

Edited by MHS831

20 minutes ago, unicar15 said:

I’m really hoping the Jets are looking big-eyed at Russ. Get him out of the NFC. Take a Watson contender out of the mix. Everyone knows NYC has been a preferred destination for RW for years now. Send the USC kid and a bunch of picks to play for Carroll. Match made in NFL heaven. 

This. What I'm hoping to get out of this is for Wilson to go to the Jets or Dolphins and take one of them out of the Watson race. Let the other one fall in love with Zach Wilson and Watson is OURS!!! *evil laugh*

Yeah, it's probably a pipedream but whatever. Don't spoil my fun.

• Beer 1