• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Report: Deshaun Watson would OK trade to Carolina Panthers

Zod

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

If I had to trade him, I'd be trading him to the NFC unless an AFC team was willing to just blow everyone else's doors off 

Yeah if I were the Texans I would much rather not see Watson every year beating my team or costing me a playoff spot..

1 hour ago, Verge said:

Because Houston has not traded him...? I would stop trying to back pedal your stances and just admit you were wrong here, it's okay to be wrong on something. I have done it before, admitted it, and moved on. Don't cling to it, and twist it to fit a narrative to make you not look bad. 

I’ll admit I’m wrong the day he’s on the roster. Will be happy to do it. 

• Poo 1

1 hour ago, AceBoogie said:

That is what I’m saying. That Carolina would be a last resort for him. Again this is what I believe. Feel free to have your own opinions. If the so called reports and “sources” are true then we should have no problem getting him. Hell why isn’t he here already? 

He isn't here yet because I expect Houston to continue with efforts at reconciliation. As the draft approaches I think that should those efforts fail tides will turn. It doesn't make sense to force him to stay.

I also don't think he is necessarily going to prefer here over NY or MIA.  But that is different from finding this barely netter than HOU.

We will see I guess.

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

If I had to trade him, I'd be trading him to the NFC unless an AFC team was willing to just blow everyone else's doors off 

I've never understood this. If you're a proud team, a contender, elite, etc., you don't care if you face a former player during a season. Don't be scared. Man up.

• Poo 1

1 hour ago, AceBoogie said:

I’ll admit I’m wrong the day he’s on the roster. Will be happy to do it. 

and delete your account, right? Plus pay @Verge$100. That is what you said in a previous post....

I think for the fun [and since you have a second account] - you should do this.

image.png.b5b1b3db48c1992a7d23b575b9761940.png

Edited by TheCasillas

27 minutes ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

I've never understood this. If you're a proud team, a contender, elite, etc., you don't care if you face a former player during a season. Don't be scared. Man up.

Okay now back to reality.. No team wants to see the star player they gave up cost them later... Plain and simple..

If I have and employee and I know he is really good.. I don't trade him to a direct competitor that's why they have  non compete contracts..