• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Report: Deshaun Watson would OK trade to Carolina Panthers

Zod

9 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

Come on man. 

also it’s very easy to say he won’t be traded here because the very nature of this trade is extremely unlikely. Signs point to us wanting to be aggressive to acquire him and that he wouldn’t use his no trade clause because he doesn’t want to be here. 

the end.

Then should be pretty easy to get him then no? Have fun speculating why we didn’t. 

• Poo 1

today's hot take? I think we will know if we have a shot of landing Watson on draft day.   Trade will have to of been partially worked out.  Then when pick #8 hits....a QB they want has to be there and Watson situation hasn't gotten  better.  If he is there? Trade has a chance. 

It's basically ripping off PFF trade belief that Denver pulls that off at #9. 

12 minutes ago, Panther Believer said:

But I got dragged across the floor for even mentioning it towards the end of our season. I was told by the huddle GM's there's no chance in hell🥱

Capture.PNG

Without Watson forcing himself out of Houston there's no way it would happen. Even if he does there are other teams better position to make the deal if they want it.

• Pie 1

11 minutes ago, AceBoogie said:

Then should be pretty easy to get him then no? Have fun speculating why we didn’t. 

That’s the opposite of what I’m saying.

your position is an easy one to take. Because it’s highly unlikely we get him because of the nature of this trade. Has nothing to do with whatever you were saying about him NOT wanting to come here because of Cam.

• Flames 1

7 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I think Jonathan Stewart nailed that one.

by nailed it, you mean clearly an exaggeration?  I mean, we can both agree he wouldn't be coming here to a literal empty building.  We would have some players.  We would even have some good players. 

Some would call an exaggeration a lie.  A socially acceptable lie maybe.  But a lie none the less. 

So what I guess you meant in reality is Stewart is a liar.

Watson 2021!! Triple stamp it, no erasies. Touch blue, make it true. 

• Beer 1