• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Report: Deshaun Watson would OK trade to Carolina Panthers

Zod

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I'd argue that Rosen had more talent, he was just an entitled brat. Tua seems like a great dude who may have been ruined by a devastating injury.

I actually forgot about that. I haven't been keeping up with literally everything like I used to. 

"When is Tua going to come out" - injured literally right after. OOOOFFFFF

31 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Understand the concept of a sunk cost. With the new rookie salary scale, you're no longer hamstringing yourself with an outrageous contract on a top pick. I'm sure the Cardinals don't regret for a moment bailing on the previous year's #10 overall pick in Josh Rosen to take Kyler Murray #1 the following year.

Yeah but Tua is hardly Josh Rosen.

24 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Now where is our resident "Watson won't consider us becuz Cam is his buddy" poster? He's already backpedalled from that statement, let's see how far he can backpedal more.

Thats our resident celebrity and NFL'er BFF AceBoogie.

• Beer 1

and this is why his no trade clause has been overstated by this forum.

No trade clauses are mostly put there to help players who don't want to be traded. 

Occasionally they might come into play if a player really hates a particular team or location, but for the most part if a player really wants out, then they aren't going to limit themselves to one particular destination.

Miami in my opinion is more attractive than CAR opening, they are ready to CONTEND

They were gifted the draft pick from HOU over the Tunsil trade, that pick holds high draft currency

The Dolphins made the playoffs with Rex Grossman'esque play from Tua, while he is more mobile than Rex Grossman, I don't see this young man translating to an elite NFL QB

The Dolphins are projected to have a Top 5 Defense this year

https://sportsnaut.com/nfl-defense-rankings/

The Dolphins have over $31 million in cap space and can free up more

CAR has better offensive weapons in CMC, Moore, Anderson but MIA can spend the draft and FA to get Watson complimentary pieces

I live in Charlotte but the honesty is, if I am 24 years old with millions in the bank, do I want to hang out at South Beach or Trade & Tryon street 🙂