• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Report: Deshaun Watson would OK trade to Carolina Panthers

Zod

6 minutes ago, CRA said:

well, the only defense to that....

is they gave away the best WR in the NFL (arguably) for a peanut butter sandwich.  So Houston has shown the inability to acquire sigfnicant compensation for even the easiest of deals. 

New GM, won't want to be known as the guy that gives away an elite QB for nothing.

26 minutes ago, CRA said:

is they gave away the best WR in the NFL (arguably) for a peanut butter sandwich.  So Houston has shown the inability to acquire sigfnicant compensation for even the easiest of deals. 

That was a the previous GM/Coach. Why would you expect them to operate identically?

• Beer 1

13 minutes ago, Moo Daeng said:

That was a the previous GM/Coach. Why would you expect them to operate identically?

well two of the biggest problems IMO are Cal McNair and Easterby.   They both reside in the front office responsible for the shitshow.   They are still part of the team making decisions. 

I'm not saying they will operate identically.  Adding new people to work with the problem...I doubt fully solves Houston's problems. 

38 minutes ago, CRA said:

rofl
Yea man that's why I was hoping they would keep Captain Kook and trade us DW4 for A 6 piece spicy nuggets from Wendy's. Speaking of which I got 3 orders of dem right chere going good with the bowl I smoked. 

1 hour ago, BurnNChinn said:

Well you have changed your comments when it first came out that we was going to go after him you said oh I know he isn’t coming here because he is friends with Cam and he won’t come here before of how they treated Cam. Sorry but your facts don’t line up lol.

Is he here?

Well, technically he's not here right now because the Texans still refuse to trade him.

I have no trouble believing Watson would like to come to the Panthers, as well as several other teams.

The idea that he prefers the Panthers seems a little sketchy to me, but I don't think he'd block a trade here either.

None of this matters unless the Texans change their mind, of course.

25 minutes ago, AceBoogie said:

That’s cool. Why isn’t he here already then?

Come on man. 

also it’s very easy to say he won’t be traded here because the very nature of this trade is extremely unlikely. Signs point to us wanting to be aggressive to acquire him and that he wouldn’t use his no trade clause because he doesn’t want to be here. 

the end.