• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Report: Deshaun Watson would OK trade to Carolina Panthers

Zod

21 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Without Watson forcing himself out of Houston there's no way it would happen. Even if he does there are other teams better position to make the deal if they want it.

Still missing the point I was making. Just saying I brought it up as a possibility but everyone and they mama saying I was smoking something crazy lol. I agree we don't have the best chance at him but all I'm saying is half the threads on this board are now something to do with Watson and a bunch of those people are the ones that sh*t on me. That's my only point. 

1 hour ago, AceBoogie said:

That’s cool. Why isn’t he here already then?

Because Houston has not traded him...? I would stop trying to back pedal your stances and just admit you were wrong here, it's okay to be wrong on something. I have done it before, admitted it, and moved on. Don't cling to it, and twist it to fit a narrative to make you not look bad. 

• Pie 7
  • Flames 2

3 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

Wait what?

Yep.  Don't know how legit it actually is, but it was a couple photos showing someone trying to order a customized Panthers jersey with number 4, and Watson and it said something to the effect of "that combination is currently not available".

EDIT:  Can confirm.

watson.JPG

Edited by joemac
  • Pie 1

7 minutes ago, joemac said:

I saw on Twitter that the NFL shop will not allow you to currently customize a Panthers jersey with the number 4 and the last name Watson....

I'm sure somebody's momma is handy with a needle and can make me a bootleg one then.   NFL ain't gonna be able to stop what we are doing here.   Gonna have to make it a double order.  Need one for Mr. Scott too. 

Thoughts and prayers to the random Panther fan with the common last name Watson whose favorite number is 4. 

• Pie 2

3 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

Wouldn’t they make money by letting ppl do that? 

Maybe teams don't like it? I know NFL Shop prohibits certain things (Carruth jerseys, for example).

Could also be that people have done that in the past and then tried to get refunds when it didn't turn out.

• Pie 1