• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers land Trey Lance and 12 picks in the 2021 draft per this mock.

Big Sexy

16 hours ago, DeSim said:

I would definitely love this draft but the Lions offering their 2nd, 3rd, and 5th just to move up two spots in the 2nd round? Definitely not going to happen.  Also, Creed Humphrey isn't dropping to the 3rd round.

Also, the Chargers giving up 3 picks to move up 4 spots from 77 to 73 isn't happening either, even though the author says it's 11 spots. I think someone got into the brownies again...

• Beer 1

22 hours ago, Big Sexy said:

https://catcrave.com/2021/02/20/carolina-panthers-trey-lance-12-picks-2021-nfl-draft/?utm_source=FOX_Sports

I like this myself. What do you all say and we don't break the bank for years. I love Watson but I don't want to see us crippled either.

Do not want Lance. Every NDSU quarterback has been overvalued coming out. I believe the jury is still out on Wentz since his QB Coach, Frank Reich, left after a season in which Wentz was in the MVP conversation. 

People seem to love Lance but I just don't see it. He was a one read guy at NDSU playing against overmatched competition with some athletic ability. If he were available in the 2nd or 3rd, I'd say go for it. But anyone not named Lawrence, Fields, or Wilson, I don't want in the first.

13 minutes ago, CPcavedweller said:

Do not want Lance. Every NDSU quarterback has been overvalued coming out. I believe the jury is still out on Wentz since his QB Coach, Frank Reich, left after a season in which Wentz was in the MVP conversation. 

People seem to love Lance but I just don't see it. He was a one read guy at NDSU playing against overmatched competition with some athletic ability. If he were available in the 2nd or 3rd, I'd say go for it. But anyone not named Lawrence, Fields, or Wilson, I don't want in the first.

What other NDSU QB has their been aside from Wentz?

On 2/23/2021 at 8:35 PM, Waldo said:

I like how it starts and the positional picks but I have no idea about anyone but Lance. I can't think of a year where I did less to look at prospects. Maybe we trade our draft away or go in like this to the draft. I literally have no idea this year. 

I've read good things about Cosmi and Humphrey, but haven't seen either play. The others are mysteries to me. Although, Jordan at 77 is intriguing. The last TE from Miami we had did OK.

• Beer 2