• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Christian Miller

raleigh-panther

Prime time candidate for cuts. 4th round pick from a previous GM + coaching staff, and a part of me is worried that Rhule won't think he's hungry due to opting out for COVID.

If I had one concern about Rhule & co atm, it's the talking out both sides of their mouths when it comes to player health & safety. He applauded DJax for pushing through turf toe all season and cut Eli Apple for supposedly milking a hamstring issue. While we have no idea what it looked like behind closed doors, that was something that stuck out to me.

Edited by Icege

13 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Two sacks in seven games. He had his moments. We all know how difficult it can be for rookies to get on the field under Rivera. He could be capable of much more than we realize... or not. We'll see.

"Two sacks in seven games"

It looks like he entered 7 games, but only played 91 snaps? If so, that is roughly 1.5 games if playing full time. 

• Pie 4

21 minutes ago, Icege said:

Prime time candidate for cuts. 4th round pick from a previous GM + coaching staff, and a part of me is worried that Rhule won't think he's hungry due to opting out for COVID.

If I had one concern about Rhule & co atm, it's the talking out both sides of their mouths when it comes to player health & safety. He applauded DJax for pushing through turf toe all season and cut Eli Apple for supposedly milking a hamstring issue. While we have no idea what it looked like behind closed doors, that was something that stuck out to me.

As long as you are making assumptions about things about behind closed doors you can spin this however you like.

• Pie 1

31 minutes ago, Icege said:

It's tough to read much into it from the outside. Might be something to it and it might be that Apple really was just mailing it in. I mean, he is a former top 10 pick who has bounced around the league who has been called a cancer by former teammates and no one came calling when we cut him. 

35 minutes ago, Icege said:

I see your point but cutting Apple probably had more to do with work ethic issues and attitude which were problems at his previous stops.