• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A comprehensive breakdown of the top QBs in the draft.

Verge

22 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Yep. If we can't trade for a QB we're probably going to have to trade up. 

There's pretty heavy speculation that at least two, and probably three, of the teams ahead of us are going to take a quarterback.

If just one team trades up with someone else, that's all four gone.

12 hours ago, Santee_Panther said:

I’d be happy to stay at 8 and hope one of top 4 QBs drop. Price to move up likely too high given the natural uncertainty in the draft process. 

Could not agree with this more! If we have the talent we think we do at coach and GM, any one of these could be developed into a great QB for our franchise, and not have to sell the farm to do so as seems to be the case for Watson. 

And just to add this point. I cant even understand why some people are willing to give up 3 years worth of 1st round picks and CMC for a player that is admittedly great, but wants out because he is not happy with the process UPPER management used to evaluate other upper management.  Players are the stars and face, but lowest in terms of the hierarchy within the team. Its like the Wal-Mart cashier giving input and decided not to ome to work because they heard about how the regional manager hires the store manager. That is not the kind of diva I want. 

Edited by Ready 2 Win
  • Poo 1

10 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

I'm not so sure of that.

I can't recall ever seeing a time when the league had as many quarterback hungry teams as it does right now.

I remember they hype about Aaron Rodgers and Alex Smith.  Both were looked at as Number 1 prospects.  Who would it be, was the big question.  Then Rodgers fell all the way to 23