• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kiper Mock 2.0: Mac Jones to Panthers at #8.

Proudiddy

1 minute ago, CarolinaNCSU said:

I mean, his BEST case scenario is Matt Ryan?  I'd take prime Matt Ryan obviously, but theres like a 5% chance he's even that good?  Would be about the most disappointing pick possible IMO. 

If QBs fly off the board, give me the #1 OT, WR, DE, DT, CB, whatever as opposed to the #5 QB. 

Agreed. If the big 4 QBs are gone give me whoever’s left out of Parsons/Sewell/Chase/Slater

If the Panthers pick Jones, I'll be okay with it, given Rhule coached him in the Senior bowl. I don't think they will, and I definitely don't think they would with Lance still on the board. If Lance is gone, I'd rather they pick the best OT/CB there or better still, trade back and accumulate picks.

If Rhule does wind up picking Jones, he better be right. I think fans will forgive him if he picks Lance and it turns bad, but not Jones.