• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Russell Wilson's Camp Have Discussed Trade Destinations With SEA; Trade Could Happen, "in the near future."

Proudiddy

35 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Was eye opening reading that they were ready to draft Mahomes.

Boy wouldn't that have made things interesting.

Pete wants to go all in on defense again with a rookie QB.

And why not, it worked once before. 

He’ll get the draft picks to do it.

Edited by Tbe

1 hour ago, *FreeFua* said:

CarolinaHuddle: I’m not trading 3 1st rounders for Wilson! I’m not trading Burns for Watson!

Also the Huddle: I will riot if I have to watch Bridgewater play one more snap

CarolinaHuddle: "no way I'm trading cmc, burns, Chinn, dj, Anderson, or ymg as part of a deal for watson!!!"

Also the Huddle: "this roster is devoid of talent and has no chance of being competitive"

• Beer 2

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

I already did if you're paying attention.

Plus it's not exactly a difficult story to find. If you go back and look for the article about when Richard Sherman picked him off in practice and yelled "you f---ing suck", and the aftermath that followed. You'll find Sherman wasn't the only one talking.

Heck, there have been numerous articles about how Seattle was expected to be a dynasty but they quickly fell apart. I'm not sure how you've missed them.

Hey what about that one time Cam got into a fight with our star CB and they cursed each other out. What a locker room problem Cam was for us right? You are painting a picture that isn’t there. Russel Wilson is not a distraction/ locker room problem like TO. It’s a bad example.

7 minutes ago, WarPanthers89 said:

Hey what about that one time Cam got into a fight with our star CB and they cursed each other out. What a locker room problem Cam was for us right? You are painting a picture that isn’t there. Russel Wilson is not a distraction/ locker room problem like TO. It’s a bad example.

I'm not doing the painting.

Not long ago, there was an SI article that broke the whole thing down. There was way more to it than just a simple on field scuffle.

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I'm not doing the painting.

Not long ago, there was an SI article that broke the whole thing down. There was way more to it than just a simple on field scuffle.

They had an article on the Cam scuffle as well. They had an article about Cam ripping an opposing fans flag down also. They have Articles about Aaron Rodgers being a deferent personality and tough to get along with. They have Articles about Tom Brady ripping teammates. That does not mean any of them are locker room distractions who will mess up team chemistry, such as your TO comparison.

• Flames 1

2 minutes ago, WarPanthers89 said:

They had an article on the Cam scuffle as well. They had an article about Cam ripping an opposing fans flag down also. They have Articles about Aaron Rodgers being a deferent personality and tough to get along with. They have Articles about Tom Brady ripping teammates. That does not mean any of them are locker room distractions who will mess up team chemistry, such as your TO comparison.

There weren't any ongoing consequences from the other stuff you're talking about.

This is still talked about now because Seattle went from looking like a dynasty to looking lost.

They're back to looking good now but still not what they once were.

This is why it's a discussion.

2 minutes ago, ImaginaryKev said:

Raiders would be the best fit for Russ in that scenario, he'd actually take advantage of Henry Ruggs and they have a good Oline and running back

Not a bad fit, but the Cowboys are the team that sticks out to me. There could be a tag and trade of Dak, and the Cowboys have Cooper, Lamb, and Gallup with a TE in Schultz, and a RB in Zeke. That offense would be explosive