• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Russell Wilson's Camp Have Discussed Trade Destinations With SEA; Trade Could Happen, "in the near future."

Proudiddy

6 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

Not a bad fit, but the Cowboys are the team that sticks out to me. There could be a tag and trade of Dak, and the Cowboys have Cooper, Lamb, and Gallup with a TE in Schultz, and a RB in Zeke. That offense would be explosive 

Oh yeah, true. I feel like Gruden would have an fit and trade more for Wilson though. That's probably his dream QB and he'd trade Carr in a heartbeat

Edited by ImaginaryKev

4 minutes ago, ImaginaryKev said:

Like Scot could've just admitted his take was goofy and off base and based in hearsy but no, he had to double down LIKE ALWAYS whenever he's challenged in any way lol. All hail, King of the Huddle!

Didn't you say the same things when we were talking about Newton being cut?

Oy 🙄

I don't give a sh-t about being King of the Huddle. I have a life.

I do enjoy talking football but some folks don't seem to be able to handle someone having a different opinion.

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Didn't you say the same things when we were talking about Newton being cut?

Oy 🙄

I don't give a sh-t about being King of the Huddle. I have a life.

I do enjoy talking football but some folks don't seem to be able to handle someone having a different opinion.

He's doing everything to be classy in voicing his displeasure and you had the gall to say he was diva like, shut up

Aint nobody persecuting you for your opinion in general, we just think you have bad takes every single day lol Mr I Have A Life lol

Edited by ImaginaryKev

1 minute ago, ImaginaryKev said:

He's doing everything to be classy in voicing his displeasure and you had the gall to say he was diva like, shut up

Aint nobody persecuting you for your opinion in general, we just think you have bad takes every single day lol Mr I Have A Life lol

Wow 😆

You know, I don't typically share much personal stuff here other than with a few people I talk to privately, but I'll tell you a little something to shed some light on why your take is so asinine.

This time about two years ago, I was sitting across from a doctor telling me that my internal organs were failing. I didn't even expect to live through last year, much less see this one.

Now, while I still have health issues, I'm in better health than I was and my lady and I are in the process of getting a house together.

But hey, forget all that. What really matters to me is being King Sh-t on a football message board 🙄

Talking football is something I do for fun. Not sure why that's hard for people to understand other than that maybe being a big deal on a message board matters to them.

It doesn't to me.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

Wow 😆

You know, I don't typically share much personal stuff here other than with a few people I talk to privately, but I'll tell you a little something to shed some light on why your take is so asinine.

This time about two years ago, I was sitting across from a doctor telling me that my internal organs were failing. I didn't even expect to live through last year, much less see this one.

Now, while I still have health issues, I'm in better health than I was and my lady and I are in the process of getting a house together.

But hey, forget all that. What really matters to me is being King Sh-t on a football message board 🙄

Talking football is something I do for fun. Not sure why that's hard for people to understand other than that maybe being a big deal on a message board matters to them.

It doesn't to me.

Bro, being disagreed with is not reason for you to overshare like this on here, get over yourself. You sure you don't have an elevated opinion of your bad takes? bc you're mighty defensive about minor criticism on a message board, sheesh

1 minute ago, ImaginaryKev said:

Like what kind of manipulative poo you trying to pull here? we don't need your life story because you can't take disagreement, just admit your take was off, wtf

Dude, you're an internet stranger. I don't really give a sh-t whether you believe me or not, though you could talk to the people I've spoken to privately and they would tell you.

Truth is I'm extremely amused at the suggestion that It's important to me to be a big deal here. I share this to show just how dumbass that idea is.

As for me, my life is pretty happy right now so you'll have to pardon me if internet strangers not liking my takes on football doesn't really make me feel bad.