• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Russell Wilson's Camp Have Discussed Trade Destinations With SEA; Trade Could Happen, "in the near future."

Proudiddy

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

Dude, you're an internet stranger. I don't really give a sh-t whether you believe me or not, though you could talk to the people I've spoken to privately and they would tell you.

Truth is I'm extremely amused at the suggestion that It's important to me to be a big deal here. I share this to show just how dumbass that idea is.

As for me, my life is pretty happy right now so you'll have to pardon me if internet strangers not liking my takes on football doesn't really make me feel bad.

They clearly do though 

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

Nah. I'm doing the thing where I'm getting a good laugh about how you have absolutely no clue 😆

I sincerely wish you good health in the future (even though you sharing that information was uncalled for and out of proportion to the situation) and also hope you learn to take disagreement better esp since you post so much

1 minute ago, ImaginaryKev said:

I sincerely wish you good health in the future (even though you sharing that information was uncalled for and out of proportion to the situation) and also hope you learn to take disagreement better esp since you post so much

If you say so.

Thanks for the well wishes, at least.