• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers will "pay any price" for Watson (via Sportsnaut via PFN)

top dawg

10 minutes ago, HardcoreHokie said:

Three firsts, Derrick Brown, Donte Jackson, Teddy Bridgewater.  Does that get it done?  

Draft a QB at #8 and TB is your bridge this year.  Two second year stars on defense (but not BB/JC).  I feel like that’s our starting point. 

McCaffrey, DJ Moore, Brian Burns, our next 3 1st round picks, 2022 2nd round pick, 2023 3rd round pick 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

No it will not 

Agreed.  Miami has two 1st’s and two 2nd’s *this year* plus Tua and plenty of young defensive studs.

If Miami is bidding against us...Brian Burns and/or Jeremy Chinn will have to be included.

And I doubt a $64 million RB is high on Houston’s list. Just saying.

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

McCaffrey, DJ Moore, Brian Burns, our next 3 1st round picks, 2022 2nd round pick, 2023 3rd round pick 

I’d dangle CMC and Moore all day, but the rookie deals is what they’re going to value the most.  That’s what makes Burns, Brown, and Chinn so valuable.  Everyone loves CMC but I doubt a rebuilding franchise values a $64million running back that high.  

• Beer 1

Derrick Brown was the main reason our run defense was not terrible last year.  2019 was so frustrating Luke retired. I don’t want to see Watson on the sidelines watching teams slowly run down the field and control the clock. With YGM showing promise and Haynes developing, we honestly might be better off trading Burns instead of Brown. Burns will hold more value and probably be due a larger salary sooner....

• Pie 1