• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2023 7th for Isaiah Wilson??

Basbear

14 minutes ago, CarolinaRideorDie said:

No way would I trade for a dude that is not passionate about playing a sport for millions of dollars. I would rather use a 7th rounder on a kicker who can contribute more than an unmotivated overweight bum. 

Speaking of kicker, for anybody that doesn't like Joey Slye, go check out Jose Borregales from Miami. 

Edited by TheProcess

10 hours ago, TheProcess said:

No, I suggested a 7th rounder that COULD turn into a 4th if he became a starter and played a very high percentage of our snaps. If he doesn't work out you lose a 7th and move on. If he becomes a starter and nails down a starting spot I have no problem changing that to a 4th. 

Obviously there are concerns which is why he would have to prove himself and play his way to the pick switching. I don't feel that he is a starting tackle, but I believe he can be a dominate RG talent wise.

let me rephrase you offered a draft pick for a guy that is going.to.get.cut.

Just now, SOJA said:

let me rephrase you offered a draft pick for a guy that is going.to.get.cut.

Only if as an organization we feel its worth the chance. If we feel that way, a 7th is a small price to pay to ensure you get a talented like him opposed to 30 other teams having a shot at him as well. 

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Wow. One year after being a 1st round pick the dude is practically worthless. His agent best be telling him this was a real shot across the bow. His NFL career is already on the ropes.

To quote Ron Simmons, "Damn".

I haven't followed his story much outside of hearing he's kind of a malcontent so I don't really know how it got to this.

45 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

Maybe we were interested but we don't have a 7th round pick. Thanks Marty! 

Confused Donald Trump GIF

This is like asking someone to hit you upside the head with a bat to fix your headache.  Dumb move by Miami.

Edited by Shocker

Wow, thats 0.00 in the risk part. Hate that he landed in Miami, Vegas for a guy with his issues would have given TMZ 24/7 stories. Wish Frittererer would had made that deal or one a tad better since herniay traded our 7th this year.