• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2nd/3rd rounds

TheProcess

20 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

Any specific players? 

There are a lot of good OTs in this draft. Wouldn't surprise me if a very good one slid to our 2nd rounder. Maybe a Mayfield or Cosmi or Eichenberg. If we think there's a potential starting LT on the board we should draft him. IOL guys would be Wyatt Davis, Trey Smith, Josh Myers, Creed Humphrey, etc.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1

42 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

So much QB talk, including 1st round pick talk on the board, I want to see who you think we should target in rounds 2 and 3

Assume we use our 1st rounder on a QB, whether its by draft or by trading for Watson.

Greg Newsome CB Northwestern

Dillon Radunz OT ND st. 

are two guys I'm really looking at in round 2

• Pie 4

Not being critical of the OP, but until we go through free agency, it is impossible to have any idea.   I want a LT in the second--at #39 (no Greg Little comments, please) we should be able to get a good T this year.  What is interesting to me--if they are going to move Moton to the left side, will we take a RT?  There are some good ones.

25 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

There are a lot of good OTs in this draft. Wouldn't surprise me if a very good one slid to our 2nd rounder. Maybe a Mayfield or Cosmi or Eichenberg. If we think there's a potential starting LT on the board we should draft him. IOL guys would be Wyatt Davis, Trey Smith, Josh Myers, Creed Humphrey, etc.

Yep. All of them. Sign em up. Draft starters then draft backups. This team is so overdue for a talent infusion on the line. 

I really want to see us land at least one of the following players in the 2nd and/or 3rd round...

Walker Little

Alex Leatherwood

Wyatt Davis

Trey Smith

Dillon Radunz

Jalen Mayfield

Should be some very good OL prospects in the 2nd and 3rd this year. 4th/5th might be a good place for a DB.

• Pie 4