• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

All in for Dak

FuFuLamePoo

42 minutes ago, PantherKyle said:

Dak is dope. Big fan of him. If we can’t get Watson I wouldn’t hate it at all.

You guys aren't thinking. He wants 40 million a year. You can't tie that up in one guy and win the Superbowl. 

It's too big a chunk of your cap.

That's why Brady always kept his salary reasonable. So he could win Championships. 

5 hours ago, Catsfan69 said:

He is worth like 31 mil a year max.

He's not worth 40 million. None of them are honestly. 

Would you rather give up 3 first round picks, cmc, and 2 defensive starters to pay another qb 40 mil? Because unfortunately that is the leader in the clubhouse. 

signing a pro bowler caliber qb without giving away our future seems like a pretty good deal right now considering what we’ve heard

Dak is a pain in the azz as Wilson is becoming. Watson is trying to  strong arm his team into some kind of control...STFU and throw the football....We need to cultivate and create our own and hope he doesnt turn out like those 3...Don't want any of them because their true character is coming out...

• Poo 3

29 minutes ago, Adb6368 said:

Would you rather give up 3 first round picks, cmc, and 2 defensive starters to pay another qb 40 mil? Because unfortunately that is the leader in the clubhouse. 

signing a pro bowler caliber qb without giving away our future seems like a pretty good deal right now considering what we’ve heard

At this point I rather draft someone. 

They made a great point on ESPN that none of the highest paid QBs have won a Superbowl since they got mega bucks it seems. 

I haven't confirmed that but essentially if you put 30% of your cap into QB your chances go down

13 hours ago, Catsfan69 said:

You guys aren't thinking. He wants 40 million a year. You can't tie that up in one guy and win the Superbowl. 

It's too big a chunk of your cap.

That's why Brady always kept his salary reasonable. So he could win Championships. 

I want 40 million a year too but I'm not going to get it either