• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A new fire to the Watson drama (per Jason la Canfora)

saX man

2 minutes ago, Kentucky Panther said:

Exactly. And we have folks getting mad about the Panthers getting involved in this madness. To me, it’s been the most exciting off season I can remember. But alas, can’t please some folks. 

Hell yeah!  At least we have something fun to talk about!  I can only read so many write ups on the strengths and weaknesses of the first round QBs.

• Beer 2

Yeah...Don't necessarily think this means anything with regard to Watson.

Can however say I'm not real happy about anybody in our organization having a friendship with Jack Easterby though, especially somebody high up.

(Easterby should be avoided like the plague)

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Beer 1

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

Can however say I'm not real happy about anybody in our organization having a friendship with Jack Easterby though, especially somebody high up.

Bow chic a bow woww

I love to be able to talk about something that could be very exciting here. Number of threads don't matter. If you are tired of them don't open them. This is a lot better than most seasons when we talk about. We have no cash. We will have to look at the bottom of the bin on free agents. This to me is exciting off season to talk about. We may not have another one for a while. Enjoy it!

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

24 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Lol..Relax. Easterby shouldn’t have the job he has, but that doesn’t make his poor choices contagious.

Besides, Cal is responsible for Easterby. Easterby is just doing what he can with his extremely limited skill set and perspective.

I’m sure we’re all friends with lots of people who would make terrible football execs.

2 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

Without reading through the thread, isn't Drummond in our PR department?  Meaning he has no influence on personnel?

Drummond just got promoted to prevent Houston from hiring him as their team president. 

28 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Hey it’s Debbie Downer post #1000.

• Pie 1