• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Report: 49ers called Panthers about Teddy Bridgewater

WarPanthers89

4 minutes ago, Breakpoint4510 said:

That's the smell of desperation. You see, if the Panthers get a decent left tackle, and find a way to hold on to Samuels, Teddy's going to get extended, and that would inflame every corn and bunion you've grown since Teddy got here. 

No that smell is Teddy, and Panthers can’t take that horrible stench no more. He is gone, deal with it. We all know that ur either Teddy or a friend of Teddy’s because u have not replied to any other threads but this one. It’s going to be so great when he is gone in a couple weeks I can’t wait, please don’t leave when it happens I want to keep pooping on you.

• Flames 1

8 minutes ago, Breakpoint4510 said:

That's the smell of desperation. You see, if the Panthers get a decent left tackle, and find a way to hold on to Samuels, Teddy's going to get extended, and that would inflame every corn and bunion you've grown since Teddy got here. 

Yeah cause not having a LT was the reason why Teddy sucked during the season. It’s isn’t because he just isn’t a good QB. 
You are pathetic. 

• Poo 1

4 minutes ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

Yeah cause not having a LT was the reason why Teddy sucked during the season. It’s isn’t because he just isn’t a good QB. 
You are pathetic. 

Yeah LT caused he to miss Moore wide open in endzone, LT caused him to fumble ball while he was jumping over the goal line at GB, LT caused him to throw ball 2 yds on 4th and 9 with game on the line. So on and so on, Teddy you looking pretty stupid on this forum taking up for yourself. I mean I guess Winston could say hey it’s not my fault I threw 30 ints in one year, I mean someone else caused me to throw the ball to the other team. Lmao

• Flames 1

22 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

No that smell is Teddy, and Panthers can’t take that horrible stench no more. He is gone, deal with it. We all know that ur either Teddy or a friend of Teddy’s because u have not replied to any other threads but this one. It’s going to be so great when he is gone in a couple weeks I can’t wait, please don’t leave when it happens I want to keep pooping on you.

I believe he is also Sizzle. He responded on the wrong name to me once then pooed every response I had to Breakpoint. Sizzle also gets upset when we talk about getting Watson so it makes sense.

• Beer 1
  • Poo 1

29 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Open your mind. If you REALLY wanted to go against the grain you would want Jimmy Clausen back as our QB. He was fine. It wasn’t his fault, his teammates weren’t as good as they needed to be. He was a good starting QB.  Stop being so hung up on one below average player that only had one forgettable season for this franchise and move on because it looks like this team is.

Did I spot a hint of nuance in your description of Clausen's time here? Kudos for going where no mob member has dared venture in this thread. This past season was forgettable indeed. Glad it's over. Looking forward to the next one.

• Beer 1
  • Poo 2

56 minutes ago, PootieNunu said:

Different kinds of hate though.

People "hate on" Tom Brady for achieving crazy levels of success.

People "hate" Teddy Bridgewater because he sucks at QB.

Learn the difference.

Tom - not very athletic but gets mentally in the zone at will, superhuman focus 

Teddy - can run in for a TD but in 4th quarter falls to pieces

One is the opposite of the other

• Beer 1

2 hours ago, PootieNunu said:

Different kinds of hate though.

People "hate on" Tom Brady for achieving crazy levels of success.

People "hate" Teddy Bridgewater because he sucks at QB.

Learn the difference.

That's a horrible reason to hate either way. It interferes with your ability to process. Does Teddy suck because you hate him? You don't know because everything about him is colored by your hate.   

• Beer 1
  • Poo 2