• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Report: 49ers called Panthers about Teddy Bridgewater

WarPanthers89

49 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

Damn Teddy has two accounts on here? Cmon Igo!

Whatever the situation they don't seem to post in any other threads and sure are invested in deflecting blame and responsibility. Seems familiar.

44 minutes ago, Scott12345 said:

i get it....but CMC at his best is not just any RB, he is one of the best players in the league

Still doesn't matter.. I don't care if he is a Rb/TE/WR/Cb/OT.. If your QB can't succeed in 8 attempts.. Then he shouldn't be your QB for long..

• Pie 2

16 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

Still doesn't matter.. I don't care if he is a Rb/TE/WR/Cb/OT.. If your QB can't succeed in 8 attempts.. Then he shouldn't be your QB for long..

Especially with 3 good-to-excellent receivers and a replacement RB that was serviceable enough. CMC may be the best on the team but is far from the only playmaker in that offense.

• Flames 1

20 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

Yeah u can’t win one of those games? I’m sorry but I was done after the guy had to get a first down on 4th and 9 to keep game going, not only that the ball was thrown for 2 yds. Really 2 yds and u need 9 or game is over. LMAO 

12 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

Yeah u can’t win one of those games? I’m sorry but I was done after the guy had to get a first down on 4th and 9 to keep game going, not only that the ball was thrown for 2 yds. Really 2 yds and u need 9 or game is over. LMAO 

I was done when he missed a WIDEOPEN DJ in the endzone and dam near broke his ankle in the process..

• Beer 2

On 3/2/2021 at 5:53 AM, Moo Daeng said:

All we have to do is cut him and we save some. At worst 2 million if done now. Trade would obviously help more but we aren't exactly upside down in terms of his cap hit currently. 

I really think we can get something for him though, I know that's crazy but some people in the league still believe in teddy