• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Report: 49ers called Panthers about Teddy Bridgewater

WarPanthers89

Why do I have to be Teddy? Can it be that your echo chamber is so small that you cant conceive that anyone can articulate support for Teddy Bridgewater?

Teddy doesn't have time for you. He's more than likely somewhere working on ways to beat what Tampa Bay, and New Orleans  will be throwing at him next year.

• Beer 1
  • Poo 5

33 minutes ago, Breakpoint4510 said:

Why do I have to be Teddy? Can it be that your echo chamber is so small that you cant conceive that anyone can articulate support for Teddy Bridgewater?

Teddy doesn't have time for you. He's more than likely somewhere working on ways to beat what Tampa Bay, and New Orleans  will be throwing at him next year.

Lol yeah right he won’t on the roster, we won’t turn back now. Also you’re the only taking up for yourself soooooo, that’s why!

On 3/3/2021 at 5:22 AM, WOW!! said:

Fixed it for you...

Bridgewater haters didn't force him into failing in 8 game winning situation..

Or make his  15td passing his career best total..

Lol

Stop it Teddy and get those bags packed..

This is exactly the reason no one wants him as our QB going forward.

If he had won half of those games we would have been in the playoff discussion.  

OOOOOOO FOR 8.  Tells me you have zero killer instinct.   

1 hour ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

This is exactly the reason no one wants him as our QB going forward.

If he had won half of those games we would have been in the playoff discussion.  

OOOOOOO FOR 8.  Tells me you have zero killer instinct.   

Who believes this bunch would give Teddy credit for wins. You didn't give him credit for winning with the Saints. Nor with the Vikings. If Teddy Bridgewater can win everywhere else except with the Panthers, then that means that the Panthers are the problem.

• Flames 1
  • Poo 3

2 hours ago, Breakpoint4510 said:

Who believes this bunch would give Teddy credit for wins. You didn't give him credit for winning with the Saints. Nor with the Vikings. If Teddy Bridgewater can win everywhere else except with the Panthers, then that means that the Panthers are the problem.

Winning with the Viking and Saints are history.  That's like saying Cam, who I am a big supporter of, should have stayed with the team because he was MVP in 2015.  This is a what can you do for me now league.  Bridgewater showed NO ability to take the team down the field and win a game when we needed him too.  

Bridgewater had more than enough weapons to win a game.

He beat a rookie QB, a mediocre Cardinal team, a slumping Falcon team (who later beat us), and the WFT that gave us the game.  He did nothing against upper echelon teams.

You love Bridgewater and that's ok with me but to insist he isn't the problem your blind to the facts.

Once teams figured out he couldn't hit a deep pass to save his life, they played to stop the short game and showed his HUGE WEAKNESS. 

7 hours ago, Breakpoint4510 said:

Well he's not off of the roster yet, and I think he's got better things to do than to defend his position with this team to these fair weather fans.

You could cut him tomorrow, and this team would be in worse shape no matter what you do , and he'd have another job by Monday.

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

4 hours ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

Winning with the Viking and Saints are history.  That's like saying Cam, who I am a big supporter of, should have stayed with the team because he was MVP in 2015.  This is a what can you do for me now league.  Bridgewater showed NO ability to take the team down the field and win a game when we needed him too.  

Bridgewater had more than enough weapons to win a game.

He beat a rookie QB, a mediocre Cardinal team, a slumping Falcon team (who later beat us), and the WFT that gave us the game.  He did nothing against upper echelon teams.

You love Bridgewater and that's ok with me but to insist he isn't the problem your blind to the facts.

Once teams figured out he couldn't hit a deep pass to save his life, they played to stop the short game and showed his HUGE WEAKNESS. 

Everything you said about the Cardinals, Chargers and the Falcons rings true about the Panthers. As a matter of fact, the Cardinals and the Chargers were better teams with better records than the Panthers. The Panthers defense was where opposing quarterbacks got paid. In a five point Panther loss blamed on Teddy Bridgewater, The future hall of famer Drew Lock roasted the defense lead by Teddy himself for 4 touchdown passes and a 149 rating for the game. I guess Teddy's got to work on his cover skills. But what must really gnaw at you guys is the fact that in two more games in which the Panthers lost by one score Teddy couldn't force the Chiefs or the Saints to punt not one time. I guess Teddy has to work on his tackling too.

I kind of see now why Teddy unfollowed the Panthers. I believe that he's telling whoever's running their mouth about finding a super bowl quarterback to get busy. Other teams must have heard the message too thus the phone calls. Answer the phone Panthers.

• Flames 1
  • Poo 5

13 minutes ago, Breakpoint4510 said:

Everything you said about the Cardinals, Chargers and the Falcons rings true about the Panthers. As a matter of fact, the Cardinals and the Chargers were better teams with better records than the Panthers. The Panthers defense was where opposing quarterbacks got paid. In a five point Panther loss blamed on Teddy Bridgewater, The future hall of famer Drew Lock roasted the defense lead by Teddy himself for 4 touchdown passes and a 149 rating for the game. I guess Teddy's got to work on his cover skills. But what must really gnaw at you guys is the fact that in two more games in which the Panthers lost by one score Teddy couldn't force the Chiefs or the Saints to punt not one time. I guess Teddy has to work on his tackling too.

I kind of see now why Teddy unfollowed the Panthers. I believe that he's telling whoever's running their mouth about finding a super bowl quarterback to get busy. Other teams must have heard the message too thus the phone calls. Answer the phone Panthers.

2 yard pass on 4th and 9 with the game on the line... that's just one. Repeated self-contained shortcomings at the most critical times that have nothing to do with any other Panthers unit. But please continue with the excuses and strawmen.

• Flames 1

34 minutes ago, KSpan said:

2 yard pass on 4th and 9 with the game on the line... that's just one. Repeated self-contained shortcomings at the most critical times that have nothing to do with any other Panthers unit. But please continue with the excuses and strawmen.

Brady gave the ball to a fullback on fourth down with the game on the line with CMC lined up right beside him. You want to get rid of Brady now? 

Someone must have learned a new word, and now they think it applies everywhere. A strawman is when you invent an unrelated subject and then argue against it. Telling you that the defense and offensive line, and not Teddy, are the problems with the Panthers, is not unrelated to the subject, which happens to be the reasons to replace Teddy Bridgewater.

• Beer 1
  • Poo 3

13 hours ago, Breakpoint4510 said:

man from twitter to the HUDDLE damn yo that's kinda sad

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, Breakpoint4510 said:

Teddy is who he is. A backup. Also, no, we don’t give credit for Teddy’s wins because he was on stacked teams with really good defenses and really good RB. He can hold down the fort but he will never win a Super Bowl. 
Also 15 passing TDs max ever as a starting QB is horrendous. I expect you to pass at least 20 to 25 TDs if you are a starting QB. 
If the Vikings had of not had a really good defense and really good RB they wouldn’t of even sniffed the playoffs. 
Teddy is not a franchise QB. He is a great back up and with a perfect team he can be dragged to a Super Bowl but we saw what happens when a Bridgewater type QB has to make a play to win the Super Bowl. He fails. 0-8. Will be glad when he is gone. Worse signing by Panthers ever. 

• Beer 1

4 minutes ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

Teddy is who he is. A backup. Also, no, we don’t give credit for Teddy’s wins because he was on stacked teams with really good defenses and really good RB. He can hold down the fort but he will never win a Super Bowl. 
Also 15 passing TDs max ever as a starting QB is horrendous. I expect you to pass at least 20 to 25 TDs if you are a starting QB. 
If the Vikings had of not had a really good defense and really good RB they wouldn’t of even sniffed the playoffs. 
Teddy is not a franchise QB. He is a great back up and with a perfect team he can be dragged to a Super Bowl but we saw what happens when a Bridgewater type QB has to make a play to win the Super Bowl. He fails. 0-8. Will be glad when he is gone. Worse signing by Panthers ever. 

If you don't give Teddy credit for the wins, why do you blame him for the losses? Are you two faced or something? So you are looking for a super hero to as you say drag this bag of bones called the Panther to a super bowl. Good luck with that. Here's a tip, when you go to find your hero, don't give up next years first cause it's going to be a good one.

58 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

Well they answered the phone from the 9ers and them calling was just “due diligence” 

Yeah just like when your old lady's phone blows up after the bars close is just guys doing their due diligence.

• Flames 1
  • Poo 3