• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Report: 49ers called Panthers about Teddy Bridgewater

WarPanthers89

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

It's not "borderline".

Our trade offer to Stafford was well reported and documented. Climbing that never happened is delusional as hell.

I guess when Teddy gets shipped out, he'll deny that happened too.

I believe this guy is just a troll. Doesn't care at all about Treadwater and just likes getting a rise our of everyone. No one does what he has unless he is Bridgewater, a troll or just plain crazy. I mean I know some Bridgewater fans and even they said that he didn't play well last season. 

1 minute ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

I believe this guy is just a troll. Doesn't care at all about Treadwater and just likes getting a rise our of everyone. No one does what he has unless he is Bridgewater, a troll or just plain crazy. I mean I know some Bridgewater fans and even they said that he didn't play well last season. 

I'd like to believe that no adult is genuinely that stupid.

Experience with actual adults has taught me otherwise 😕

• Beer 1

20 minutes ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

I know the mods find you entertaining but you are borderline delusional. Please do something so they will ban you. 

Somebody doesn't know about the ignore function. Aside from that, what do you have against borderline delusional folks that would make you want them banned?

• Beer 1
  • Poo 3

2 hours ago, Breakpoint4510 said:

The Stafford trade offer didn't happen. Just letting you know. If you want to continue to insist that you know somebody that heard about the offer, go ahead and then knock yourself out. Repeating that lie says more about you than it does about Teddy.

You don't remember the left handed pass, because you didn't see it. It happened in a 2015 game where he threw an interception with his left hand while he was trying to avoid a sack. The point being that he won't repeat those type of mistakes where he goes off schedule trying to make a play, as he did in both 2015 and in the most recent Packer game.

What you know about Teddy is what you copy-paste from the hate Teddy crowd. You actually don't know that much about football. You have no idea about Teddy's arm strength because he only throws is as hard as he needs to, and that he more often than not, relies on "anticipation" and a quicker release. You would know that if you knew football instead of what everyone else is saying. 

If all you know about quarterbacking is arm strength and dynamics, then you don't know how a quarterback develops. But if that's what you need to see in a quarterback, and Teddy doesn't do it for you, just keep you membership in the hate mob current, and wait til he's out of here, and then you'll be good.

It's peculiar that you cited it out of the blue as evidence of learning/development when it hasn't been brought up on this board and more specifically not in this thread. Dredging something up from 5 years ago is some serious fanboy activity, again assuming that you aren't actually Teddy or someone in this very close orbit.  

And I did see the left-handed pass, as did most NFL fans at the time - he put up a line of 10 for 19, 99 yards in that game vs the Packers... As I said, I defended him about it less than a week ago on a general NFL board. I'd cite it for you and give yet another documented example proving yet another of your assertions wrong but in your world having something documented seems to give it less credibility, so we'll just leave it there.

19 minutes ago, Breakpoint4510 said:

Somebody doesn't know about the ignore function. Aside from that, what do you have against borderline delusional folks that would make you want them banned?

I actually have ignored you. But I also find your insanity entertaining, but it is getting old. Your boring. 

• Poo 1

1 hour ago, WarPanthers89 said:

Kuddos to you. I don’t believe anyone on the planet has defended Teddy B as hard as you have on this thread. No matter your feelings about him.....I can promise you Teddy is not a QB that will ever win a super bowl (as a starter). 

He defended him all during the season. And his clown ass hid away after Teddy started tanking. He’s a total chode. 

• Pie 1

19 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

It's not "borderline".

Our trade offer to Stafford was well reported and documented. Climbing that never happened is delusional as hell.

I guess when Teddy gets shipped out or replaced, he'll deny that happened too.

No it wasn't. It was a figment of some ones imagination that folks around here just want to believe. 

• Beer 1
  • Poo 1

36 minutes ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

Trolling is a definite possibility but the fact that he, completely out of the blue and without anyone on this board bringing it up, cited Teddy's left-handed pass vs GB in 2015 makes me think that this person is serious. 

Either way though...

30 minutes ago, KSpan said:

It's peculiar that you cited it out of the blue as evidence of learning/development when it hasn't been brought up on this board and more specifically not in this thread. Dredging something up from 5 years ago is some serious fanboy activity, again assuming that you aren't actually Teddy or someone in this very close orbit.  

And I did see the left-handed pass, as did most NFL fans at the time - he put up a line of 10 for 19, 99 yards in that game vs the Packers... As I said, I defended him about it less than a week ago on a general NFL board. I'd cite it for you and give yet another documented example proving yet another of your assertions wrong but in your world having something documented seems to give it less credibility, so we'll just leave it there.

I know you ain't trying to hear all that stuff about Teddy learning from his mistakes, but that's what will happen weather you like it or not. 

• Beer 1
  • Poo 1

1 hour ago, Breakpoint4510 said:

You wouldn't make that guarantee if Teddy was with the Saints.

Oh I absolutely would. I would bet that if he was on any team in the league. I don’t bet, but that’s one I would go all in on. I’m not a crazy Teddy hater at all either... I’m just a realist 

• Flames 1