• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

For Zach Wilson fans...

Mr. Scot

5 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Pretty extensive writeup about him from Peter King a little ways into his latest football Monday column...

Here's Zach Wilson

I still have concerns about his frame and his durability, but the Door Dash story flies in the face of the "spoiled rich kid" narrative that Walter Football had been pushing.

With no combine I wonder will teams get an accurate height/weight on him?

What is he listed at now? 

As far as the shoulder goes that is concerning, everyone likes to say Lance has the biggest bust chance, but if there are any shoulder concerns at all then really Wilson is the riskiest of the 4.  Teams are really going to have to trust their medical. 

1 minute ago, AU-panther said:

As far as the shoulder goes that is concerning, everyone likes to say Lance has the biggest bust chance, but if there are any shoulder concerns at all then really Wilson is the riskiest of the 4.  Teams are really going to have to trust their medical. 

6'3, 209 (I think)

2 minutes ago, AU-panther said:

Does he not have a pro day?

Put me on Record.. Zach Wilson is the real deal!!! BYU is a very good school for character building ... Aaron Rodgers kinda seems like dbag.. I hope it’s a big enough red flags to other teams that he drops.. but I would trade up for him !!!! 

• Pie 1

9 minutes ago, AU-panther said:

There is talk that in early April the players who would have been invited to the combine will take part in medical exams via independent doctors wherever they are training.  So this could be when these measurements are taken. 

Edited by Moo Daeng

12 minutes ago, top dawg said:

Watson ain't the sturdiest QB...

He's not fragile either. I don't believe any of his injuries can be attributed to stature and has missed 1 game since his ACL which was as much about resting in the final game before the playoffs.

I think people get caught up in Wilson's face.

I am not advocating for Wilson specifically.

Edited by Moo Daeng

26 minutes ago, Ricky Spanish said:

I want him. 

If we don't get Watson I want us to trade up to 2 to get him. 

Same. If we can’t get Watson for three firsts and a couple players, then I’d love to try to use two firsts (and a couple players if necessary) to move up for Wilson

• Pie 1

Wilson's skill set is fantastic, but the knocks on him (i.e. questioning whether he can physically hold up in the NFL) sound way too much like the ones I read about Teddy Bridgewater when he was coming out.

That's what scares me about him.

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1