• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Trade up for Wilson

16 minutes ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

I'd trade T2G for Darnold but I think 2 is going to be too rich for us to move. I expect they'll want at least 3 1sts or maybe 2 1st 2 2nds and a 3rd or 2.

for Sam Darnold? 

46 minutes ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

I'd trade T2G for Darnold but I think 2 is going to be too rich for us to move. I expect they'll want at least 3 1sts or maybe 2 1st 2 2nds and a 3rd or 2.

According to the article, we trade CMC, plus picks #8, and #39.

"If they could somehow convince the Jets to take Christian McCaffrey, the No. 8 pick and a little sweetener for the No. 2 pick, the Panthers would come out as a massive winner. This is not any hatred toward one of our favorite NFL players in CMC, who is an absolute stud on and off the field, but paying a running back $16 million per year isn't a winning strategy."

15 minutes ago, X-Clown on 1 said:

I wouldn't even trade back for Wilson.... cement in his shoes.

Just curious how you came to that conclusion? I’ve watched him play a lot his feet work needs alittle work but cement in his shoes ? You might be thinking of mac Jones 

1 minute ago, Khyber53 said:

Sheesh, just offer the Jags four #1s and Teddy Bridgewater for their pick. 

At this point, what's the harm. If you are going to trade away the future, might as well get the pick of the litter.

I agree .. if we going all in for qb .... might as well ....

I will say khan will not trade this pic,,. Tlaw on any team jumps the team evaluation a bunch meaning $$$$$$.... the marketability alone is worth mega bucks 

• Pie 1

19 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I'm down. I've said it before that Lawrence is by far the safest QB pick in the draft but it won't shock me a bit if Wilson ends up being the best.

What team drafts you impacts your success/career as well.

I personally think the Jags made the wrong hire once in a position to draft Lawrence.   You find yourself in position to draft golden boy....and follow it up with hiring a controversy plagued college coach in Urban Meyer.