• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Trade with Dolphins to get Watson?

AU-panther

I think most of us agree that if the Texans decide to trade Watson they would like it to be with the Jets or Dolphins so they would have a chance at one of the top 3 QBs in the draft, but we actually seem like the team most likely to go “all in”.

Unfortunately I don’t think Teddy solves their QB dilemma but what if we trade with Miami, let’s say the 8th pick plus CMC for the third pick.  Then we package the 3rd pick plus next years first, plus a few 2nds, plus a few young players for Watson.

I know that is a lot to give up for one player, but it’s starting to really feel like we are going to do anything we can to make this happen.

if anything we could make the trade with Miami and even if we don’t trade again for Watson we would be in better position to take a QB on the draft.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 3

OR and hear me out... we trade with Miami and then trade with the Jets and then trade with the Niners to trade with the Texans, but this is where it gets good! We trade with the Texans, not for Watson, but for another player or draft pick to gain their trust....  THEN we trade for Watson! Boom! They should have made me GM I swear.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

I really like Watson. I would love to see him in a Panther uniform. But I don't want to trade the whole damn farm for him. I'm thinking now to just bit the bullet and let it ride where we are. I don't want to give away 4 or 5 draft picks and 2 to 4 of our good players. Our luck he would tear a ACL in the first game. I think he already has done that one time already. 

• Pie 5

9 minutes ago, Big Sexy said:

I really like Watson. I would love to see him in a Panther uniform. But I don't want to trade the whole damn farm for him. I'm thinking now to just bit the bullet and let it ride where we are. I don't want to give away 4 or 5 draft picks and 2 to 4 of our good players. Our luck he would tear a ACL in the first game. I think he already has done that one time already. 

That could happen to anyone

10 hours ago, AU-panther said:

I think most of us agree that if the Texans decide to trade Watson they would like it to be with the Jets or Dolphins so they would have a chance at one of the top 3 QBs in the draft, but we actually seem like the team most likely to go “all in”.

Unfortunately I don’t think Teddy solves their QB dilemma but what if we trade with Miami, let’s say the 8th pick plus CMC for the third pick.  Then we package the 3rd pick plus next years first, plus a few 2nds, plus a few young players for Watson.

I know that is a lot to give up for one player, but it’s starting to really feel like we are going to do anything we can to make this happen.

if anything we could make the trade with Miami and even if we don’t trade again for Watson we would be in better position to take a QB on the draft.

What are we doing here dude?

• Poo 1