• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Trade with Dolphins to get Watson?

AU-panther

I know I was joking about Cam in the other Watson thread but seriously, this has to stop.

I was all in, believe me but enough is enough. Trading for a pick from one team to give to the next.

Paid TB, who we all knew was a backup QB, starter money. Booted a healing Cam in the ars while playing games in the media and coining the phrase "I'm not a doctor, are you a doctor?!".

I was all for this but now it just seems cheap, desperate, and a bit irrational, like creating the QB debacle in the first place.

2 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

I know I was joking about Cam in the other Watson thread but seriously, this has to stop.

I was all in, believe me but enough is enough. Trading for a pick from one team to give to the next.

Paid TB, who we all knew was a backup QB, starter money. Booted a healing Cam in the ars while playing games in the media and coining the phrase "I'm not a doctor, are you a doctor?!".

I was all for this but now it just seems cheap, desperate, and a bit irrational, like creating the QB debacle in the first place.

You are aware that this is fan speculation not the team right?

12 minutes ago, cookinbrak said:

And y'all think that's all it would take to move up to 3?

That is the big question.  It really depends on whether Miami is actively shopping that pick and if so, what the other teams are putting on the table.  It also depends on whether their nose grew at all when they said they are fine moving forward with Tua. 

Does Miami see CMC as a better solution at RB than a draft pick?  Is that need worth addressing with a CMC-level player?

Like any discussion like this, it is all speculation right now.

Just now, Moo Daeng said:

You are aware that this is fan speculation not the team right?

Yes, it's more about being done with it all though. 

The mismanagement. I'm starting not to give a sht.

Shoulder shrug. Move on. Tearing apart the team to fix his biggest mistake is enough.

The players don't deserve this.

22 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

Yes, it's more about being done with it all though. 

The mismanagement. I'm starting not to give a sht.

Shoulder shrug. Move on. Tearing apart the team to fix his biggest mistake is enough.

The players don't deserve this.

Teddy definitely deserves a lot of blame sorry to hurt ur poor feelings. U go 0-8 in one score games, yes u deserve a lot of criticism.

2 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Link them. Or quote where it was said.

David Newton is the one who said it.  This is a pretty new story.  Don't get me wrong, Newton is an idiot and this is at best well-informed speculation, but he's just as much of an insider as Voth.

https://247sports.com/Article/Carolina-Panthers-quarterback-2021-season-Christian-McCaffrey-trade-Deshaun-Watson-Houston-Texans-160992696/

3 minutes ago, DeAngelo Beason said:

David Newton is the one who said it.  This is a pretty new story.  Don't get me wrong, Newton is an idiot and this is at best well-informed speculation, but he's just as much of an insider as Voth.

https://247sports.com/Article/Carolina-Panthers-quarterback-2021-season-Christian-McCaffrey-trade-Deshaun-Watson-Houston-Texans-160992696/

Facts, Voth doesn’t know as much as what Mr. Sot thinks.

8 minutes ago, DeAngelo Beason said:

You're referring back to David Newton's bold prediction as an "insider statement"?

Yikes!

1 hour ago, BurnNChinn said:

Teddy definitely deserves a lot of blame sorry to hurt ur poor feelings. U go 0-8 in one score games, yes u deserve a lot of criticism.

He actually went 3-8 in one score games.  And 2 of the 8 losses would have required 2-pt conversions just to get to OT.  Also, Slye shanked a 54-yarder in 1 of the 8 losses.

Teddy wasn't great - but no need to lie about stuff.

20 minutes ago, grimesgoat said:

He actually went 3-8 in one score games.  And 2 of the 8 losses would have required 2-pt conversions just to get to OT.  Also, Slye shanked a 54-yarder in 1 of the 8 losses.

Teddy wasn't great - but no need to lie about stuff.

It’s all over the huddle as being 0-8?