• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Chris Simms Just Released his 2021 QB Rankings

Ricky Spanish

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Kellen Mond? Yeah, he's gonna have to ex-spleen that one.

I was looking for a spleen pun but couldn't come up with a good one.

1 minute ago, Sgt Schultz said:

Let's just say the list is "interesting" and leave it at that.

Old Chinese saying: "May you live in interesting times."

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

Peter King...

Don't know if he's right here...

We won't know for years.

But still...

Honestly he's the dude who's QB rankings I have been waiting on with baited breath. Pobody's nerfect but this dude seems to be able to evaluate QBs and how well they will transition to the NFL more accurately than most.

2 minutes ago, Sgt Schultz said:

On a number of fronts (and just limiting it to the Panthers), we certainly do.

The common discussion with that saying is whether it's meant to be a blessing or a curse.

I'd say it's a valid question.

Edited by Mr. Scot

First of all, the huddle is by and large, idiots, and I have no problem saying I’m an idiot too. With that being said, dude has SOLID reasoning for why he made his decisions and I’m seeing the same things he is seeing. This is a special QB class make no mistake about it. 

as far as Mond is concerned, he looked great in his multiple TD drives once he calmed down in the Senior Bowl, he definitely needs time on the bench tho, but I think he has a great shot at a pro career if he can get the mental aspect down and reproduce those winning drives on a consistent basis, because it was all him giving Rhules team a chance in the senior bowl. 

9 minutes ago, thunderraiden said:

First of all, the huddle is by and large, idiots, and I have no problem saying I’m an idiot too. With that being said, dude has SOLID reasoning for why he made his decisions and I’m seeing the same things he is seeing. This is a special QB class make no mistake about it. 

as far as Mond is concerned, he looked great in his multiple TD drives once he calmed down in the Senior Bowl, he definitely needs time on the bench tho, but I think he has a great shot at a pro career if he can get the mental aspect down and reproduce those winning drives on a consistent basis, because it was all him giving Rhules team a chance in the senior bowl. 

If I'm gonna take a shot at an inconsistent QB, I'd take a shot at a far more talented prospect who has played at a much higher level in Fields.

• Pie 1

9 minutes ago, thunderraiden said:

Nice post.  it is fun to make points, but when a Huddler makes a bold statement like "You are wrong and I am so very right." about a future that includes a transition from college to the NFL-- I laugh because it is a blatant bluff--bravado--chest pounding. 

What you say about Mond is spot on---he needs time, but the skill set is there.  I am not sure that his skill set exceeds Fields or Lance, but my inability to see it does not make it wrong.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1