• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Chris Simms Just Released his 2021 QB Rankings

Ricky Spanish

I’ve been listening to Simms podcast for years, keep in mind this is his first ranking of QBs this offseason, so it will change before the draft. He usually like physical traits over the fundamentals.

People keep saying he had Lamar 1, they are wrong. He had Josh Allen, Rosen and Baker over him in his final ranking.

As for Wilson I can see why he has at 1. Wilson is the closest thing I’ve seen to Aaron Rodgers as prospect ever. Best deep ball accuracy I’ve ever seen 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

40 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

Trevor and Jacksonville

4 picks in the first 46 or so in the Draft

$82m in cap room.

So while you are right, some smart moves could change a lot.  They could seriously add 9-11 new starters this offseason.

I don’t trust that organization or that new coach. Trevor is damn good but if you’re in a shitty org it impacts your ability to maximize your talent. 

6 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

I don’t trust that organization or that new coach. Trevor is damn good but if you’re in a shitty org it impacts your ability to maximize your talent. 

yep, the Urban thing really baffled me.  To have Trevor fall in your lap and then go hire him is just nuts. 

Lawrence is the best QB in this draft.  Could I see another QB having more success with their team early on?  Sure.   Which IMO is the game he is playing. 

A lesser QB than Trevor could have more success next year playing for us vs the Jags.  We got great WRs.  A great RB.  A great OC. 

• Pie 2

Just now, CanePantherHornet said:

I believe the point is that he thinks Lance and Fields are overrated, not that he thinks Mond is a star in the making.

Mond is weird.  You watch him one week and he legitimately looks good.  Next week you wonder how he starts for a SEC school. 

2 hours ago, mrcompletely11 said:

I mean, it looks like he goes against the grain just for the sake of going against the grain. 

Looks like he has a pretty good track record when going against the grain. I dunno anything about this Mond guy, and I’d still take Lawrence over Wilson but him being so high on Wilson does somewhat validate what a lot of us are seeing in Wilson

5 minutes ago, CRA said:

yep, the Urban thing really baffled me.  To have Trevor fall in your lap and then go hire him is just nuts. 

It’s not baffling because it’s the jags. Which is why Ramsey forced his way out and Trevor should do the same after his first contract. Hoping deshaun sets a precedent for franchise qbs doing this because honestly Cam should’ve forced his way out after 2014 when we had bell and chandler at tackles.