• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Only 1 WR has hit 1,200 yards from scrimmage each of the last 2 seasons

Varking

9 minutes ago, CarolinaRideorDie said:

I'd like to see more production in the TD department though. He will forever be compared to Calvin Ridley who has 26 TDs in his career as compared to DJ's 10 career TDs. Unfortunately yards don't win games, TDs do. I hope he can explode next year with better QB play. 

Dude can only do so much when the QB's we have been trotting out are TD pass avers the past two seasons. 

Only 33 Passing Touchdowns from our QBs combined the past two seasons. 

For perspective, Friggin Gardner Minshew, who has only played in 23 games the past two seasons, has thrown 37 alone.

• Pie 6

10 minutes ago, CarolinaRideorDie said:

I'd like to see more production in the TD department though. He will forever be compared to Calvin Ridley who has 26 TDs in his career as compared to DJ's 10 career TDs. Unfortunately yards don't win games, TDs do. I hope he can explode next year with better QB play. 

When your QB throws 1 TD per game it's hard to put up TDs... Also, while TDs factor in they're hardly the only important stat. Look at Julio's TD numbers, nobody would argue he isn't one of the best wideouts in the game since he came into the league yet his TD numbers are quite pedestrian. Yards put you in a position for the team to score TDs. 

• Pie 1