• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A rumor to sink your soul

Verge

59 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I haven't seen anything from Carr to indicate that he's capable of MVP caliber play but I do think he's capable of consistent top 10 QB play in the right system and that's good enough IMO.

From a purely statistical perspective, Carr is between top 10-14 in all the meaningful QB stats last season. Granted, he doesn't have a DK Metcalf or Tyler Lockett to boost those numbers.

27 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

From a purely statistical perspective, Carr is between top 10-14 in all the meaningful QB stats last season. Granted, he doesn't have a DK Metcalf or Tyler Lockett to boost those numbers.

Yep. Honestly, with our weapons in our system I think he'd be top 10 possibly flirting with top 5.

• Pie 1

11 hours ago, MHS831 said:

Can I cite you as a source?  This just feels credible.  😄

Lmao!! My sources aren’t as deep as Verges!! But you can site me as a source!!  I will put my credibility on the line!!  😜 I just don’t see Seattle letting Wilson go!! It’s QB mania this off season!!

• Pie 1

15 minutes ago, DamnItJake! said:

Lmao!! My sources aren’t as deep as Verges!! But you can site me as a source!!  I will put my credibility on the line!!  😜 I just don’t see Seattle letting Wilson go!! It’s QB mania this off season!!

Absolutely!

On 3/5/2021 at 10:53 AM, LinvilleGorge said:

He just seems fake as fug. We have some mutual friends who went to HS with him who swear he's legit but he seems worse than ever after marrying that pop star.

So you have mutual friends telling you hes a good guy, and you still dont like him? Sounds like a personal problem.

On 3/5/2021 at 11:59 AM, Anybodyhome said:

And neither the Cowboys nor the Raiders are in need of a QB.

That being said, Dallas GM Jerry Jones is fugging brain-dead and picks head coaches the way Trump picked cabinet members. Thinking a 32-year old Russell Wilson has more upside than a 27-year old Prescott is just dumb. Let's not forget this is the same team that will leave Zeke standing on the sidelines for 3 plays when it's 1st and goal from the 3 yard line. 

The Raiders? There's very little difference between Carr and Wilson- both can scramble and run, Carr probably has a better arm and he's 6 years younger than Wilson. Carr took some sacks last season, and the O-line in Vegas needs some work, but one of the reasons Wilson wants out of Seattle is because he's become a human pinata. 

Derek carr and Prescott are better than russell wilson? YOU dont even believe that.

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

Yeah, I think not liking someone would usually be classified as a "personal problem".

Could be worse.

You could be on here arguing that we should start a third stringer at quarterback even after he looked awful in his last game.

40 minutes ago, Tinamedina said:

Derek carr and Prescott are better than russell wilson? YOU dont even believe that.

You didn't read what I posted. I didn't say anything about either being better than Wilson.

I said Prescott has more upside than Wilson. And I said I don't see much difference between Wilson and Carr.