• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Former Panther News

Mr. Scot

22 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Tracking our prior friends as they move on to other pastures...

Stop me if you've heard this one: A former Panther is visiting the Bills.

Bad break for Palardy. Hope he lands on his feet and wish him the best wherever he lands. On the other hand, it’s good to see the Panthers making good business decisions. Charlton will be a good one for us and cap saving is critical this offseason.

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, Prowler2k18 said:

Bad break for Palardy. Hope he lands on his feet and wish him the best wherever he lands. On the other hand, it’s good to see the Panthers making good business decisions. Charlton will be a good one for us and cap saving is critical this offseason.

Oddly enough, Josh Klein was saying he wouldn't mind us going after Thomas Morstead now that the Saints are letting him go (at vet minimum, of course).

I'll grant that Morstead was probably one of the best punters in the league, but I'm fine sticking with Charlton.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

4 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Oddly enough, Josh Klein was saying he wouldn't mind us going after Thomas Morstead now that the Saints are letting him go (at vet minimum, of course).

I'll grant that Morstead was probably one of the best punters in the league, but I'm fine sticking with Charlton.

Morestead would be a nice luxury to have. Unfortunately, we have a roster with more than a few holes including a major ? @ QB at the moment. 

Good luck to Palardy. The Bills will probably get him a ring before we could have. 

This off season might see some real talent out there among K and P on the open market. Not sure we need to make big changes but  you never know what opportunities arise.