• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

FYI. PSL invoice next week

Just wanted to share this info.  Typically they are out by now.

Talked to ticket rep yesterday and the notice on invoices will be emailed next week.  

ive had problems getting emails from the Panthers ticket office before due to my old time Warner email address domain.  Believe a few others have as well, so thought this info was worth a share   Just check the PSL section on Panthers.com if you don’t receive an email 

even with Teddy, I’ll be glad to be in the stadium again 

• Beer 1

I'm always happy for football, I'm just not wasting that driving time to drink and watch a poorly run or constructed team, I can do a lot more of that from home. Hopefully it's worth it this year. I'm not driving to watch Teddy, Sam Darnoldson or Mac Jones quality lead teams. 

• Pie 4
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 2

Seeing what Tepper charged for soccer (apparently some of the most expensive tickets in the league for a team who hasn't ever played yet) ... I'm a little nervous with what, if any, ticket price increase might look like for the upcoming season.  I can't see how they could justify an increase, but you never know and they'll probably use the "all the money we spent to make the stadium covid safe" excuse.  We will see soon 

• Beer 1

11 hours ago, Waldo said:

I'm always happy for football, I'm just not wasting that driving time to drink and watch a poorly run or constructed team, I can do a lot more of that from home. Hopefully it's worth it this year. I'm not driving to watch Teddy, Sam Darnoldson or Mac Jones quality lead teams. 

I can 100% guarantee Sam Darnoldson will not be leading the team. 

• Beer 2

13 hours ago, grateflday said:

Seeing what Tepper charged for soccer (apparently some of the most expensive tickets in the league for a team who hasn't ever played yet) ... I'm a little nervous with what, if any, ticket price increase might look like for the upcoming season.  I can't see how they could justify an increase, but you never know and they'll probably use the "all the money we spent to make the stadium covid safe" excuse.  We will see soon 

If Tepper increases ticket prices will you decline to buy and walk away?

• Poo 1

8 hours ago, SizzleBuzz said:

If Tepper increases ticket prices will you decline to buy and walk away?

I don’t mind the increase. It’s the tickets increasing as the the play on the field decreases that’s insulting. Your product is getting worse and you want me to pay more for it? Nah I’m good. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

On 3/5/2021 at 9:50 AM, Squirrel said:

Seems like they should have another opt out option this year. Can't see them forcing people to pay with covid still a issue. 

Hopefully by the time we start vaccines will be as easy to get as the flu shot. Probably should be a requirement for attendance. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

On 3/5/2021 at 8:54 AM, grateflday said:

I think mine had a small increase 

there aren’t a lot of guarantees in life or in  The world of sports unless Tom Brady is the QB apparently 

I figure, I sat through Jimmy  clausen and for  awhile  Jeff Lewis and a half of will Grier   I drank and survived 

Nothing Rhule does could meet those heights even if he did win a meaningless game  costing 5 draft positions   I drank after that too

20 minutes ago, Rocky Davis said:

Dude, Waldo is Japanese.....if we land Sam Darnold he sees it as Sam Darnoldson leading the team.  C'mon man.

I see it as another chump killing any chance of me wasting 6 hours driving on Sundays.