• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

UNC sweeps Dook

KillaCamNewton

On 3/6/2021 at 9:21 PM, Davidson Deac II said:

In some ways, this college bball season is more interesting than most.  Kentucky and Duke are both not good, and UNC is only a little better.  That shake up will make the tournament far more interesting.

Yeah, this year is likely to have more upsets in the tourney than any other so far.

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

And, in typical ass-fashion, UNC celebrates with a super-spreader event on Franklin Street... again. Such a shame all that tuition spent on an education and they're still idiots.

They celebrate that way every time they beat Dook. Not to mention they are kids. So they are going to celebrate one way or another, whether it's on Franklin Street or at some party elsewhere on campus.

Get over it.

2 minutes ago, Burnout189 said:

They celebrate that way every time they beat Dook. Not to mention they are kids. So they are going to celebrate one way or another, whether it's on Franklin Street or at some party elsewhere on campus.

Get over it.

In other words, you're just as much of a fugging idiot as they are.

There are a lot of things that "used to be done all the time" that just aren't safe right now. That McDonalds where you wash dishes? They're only allowed to have so many people inside, right? You're not working as much now because of that, right?

Get over it.  

4 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

In other words, you're just as much of a fugging idiot as they are.

There are a lot of things that "used to be done all the time" that just aren't safe right now. That McDonalds where you wash dishes? They're only allowed to have so many people inside, right? You're not working as much now because of that, right?

Get over it.  

Lol. Sorry that my difference of opinion got your panties in a twist.

You can come out of your mom's basement from time to time. I promise, the world isn't all that scary out here as you think it is 😉

4 hours ago, Burnout189 said:

Lol. Sorry that my difference of opinion got your panties in a twist.

You can come out of your mom's basement from time to time. I promise, the world isn't all that scary out here as you think it is 😉

Where was an opinion among your statements? 

Remedial grammar should be some of your tuition costs. Fug off, little one.

8 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

Where was an opinion among your statements? 

Remedial grammar should be some of your tuition costs. Fug off, little one.

Ah, sorry. I thought I was talking to someone who had something higher than a 6th grade reading level.

An opinion does not need to be directly stated; it can be inferred or derived from a statement. Clearly that's apparently to Herculean a task for that empty space inside your head.

Bout time you cleaned your room up before mom makes you dinner right sweet-heart?

3 hours ago, Burnout189 said:

Ah, sorry. I thought I was talking to someone who had something higher than a 6th grade reading level.

An opinion does not need to be directly stated; it can be inferred or derived from a statement. Clearly that's apparently to Herculean a task for that empty space inside your head.

Bout time you cleaned your room up before mom makes you dinner right sweet-heart?

Too*

On 3/8/2021 at 10:38 AM, Burnout189 said:

They celebrate that way every time they beat Dook.

Opinion or fact?

Not to mention they are kids.

Obviously fact

So they are going to celebrate one way or another, whether it's on Franklin Street or at some party elsewhere on campus.

Opinion or fact?

Let go of your pussy and just answer the question.

This year's UNC team might be the most Jekyll and Hyde team I've ever seen in sports. When they're on, they look REALLY good. But man, when they're off they can't beat anyone. They can score 100 one night and struggle to get to 50 the next. The outside shooting is always sporadic from this team, but they have the rebounding to largely make up for that. It really comes down to turnovers. They have some games where they have waves of unforced turnovers that just kill them and it seems like once the turnovers start, the shooting absolutely falls apart.