• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Teddy Bridgewater likely on the outs in Carolina

Verge

1 hour ago, Verge said:

My friend is a senior scout on an NFL team and is in a circle that is in the know on certain movement within the draft and certain aspects of FA. He has never been 100% correct, nor have I, but what information I do get from him is generally going to be as deep or deeper than most NFL insiders as it what is being talked about inside the NFL. If that helps. 

Your posts are the bright spot of the off-season for a lot of us long timers. Really appreciate what you bring here. 

• Pie 7
  • Beer 1

4 hours ago, Verge said:

1. Justin Fields 
2. Trey Lance 
3. Deshaun Watson 
4. Zach Wilson 
5. Mitch Trubisky 

It's really hard to tell at this point. 

Any chance for Minshew? I like your first four but I’d rather have Minshew over Trubisky. 

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, Verge said:

I don't think they deal Minshew, no reason to do that.

I could see it depending on his trade value. There are more teams than ever seemingly desperate at QB. Not all of them are gonna come out of the draft or FA with their guy. The Jags might all of a sudden find themselves with a decently hot commodity.

3 hours ago, Hoenheim said:

Is Minshew any better than Teddy? That screams to me like a Bridgewater signing

Trubisky or Darnold would be worse 

Minshew is much better than Teddy. Teddy is afraid to push the ball downfield. Minshew has a pair that clank. 

• Pie 4
  • The D 1

3 hours ago, Catsfan69 said:

Minshew seems like a gunslinger to me.

Am I wrong?

Teddy seems more like the General Store owner that says I can't leave the store alone when asked to join the posse. 

😂I think your spot on but Minshew’s TD/Interception ratio looks pretty good for a gunslinger. He has great touch and accuracy and is pretty athletic.