• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Teddy Bridgewater likely on the outs in Carolina

Verge

38 minutes ago, imminent rogaine said:

No No no. Goodness. I would try to see if they would give us Gardner, 33, 45 and us give them 8. They have 33,45,65. Who is to say they’d want to move GM or consolidate picks - I’m just trying to think of a way to address the need of QB AND the need of draft picks to fill the roster. The 8th pick isn’t really doing it for me this year, I’d rather turn that in to multiple picks if possible.

😂 That sound so much better.

People on here talking about trading for Gardner Minshew must not have watched him play... 

Best place to find out about a player is from the fanbase. The comments are extremely informative. He just isnt that good. He decision making skills were less than subpar. He is small and doesnt have the arm strength to take the team to the next level. 

I recall watching him on redzone a couple of times and thinking to myself... well that Gardner magic is gone. Time to fade to black. He was missing wide open targets and looking off good throws. 

42 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

People on here talking about trading for Gardner Minshew must not have watched him play... 

Best place to find out about a player is from the fanbase. The comments are extremely informative. He just isnt that good. He decision making skills were less than subpar. He is small and doesnt have the arm strength to take the team to the next level. 

I recall watching him on redzone a couple of times and thinking to myself... well that Gardner magic is gone. Time to fade to black. He was missing wide open targets and looking off good throws. 

yeah he stinks