• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Teddy Bridgewater likely on the outs in Carolina

Verge

3 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

His theory: we are using Teddy in a trade for Watson....

As is Person --given they have the No. 8 pick and while they have received calls about incumbent starting QB Teddy Bridgewater, they won’t make any early offseason moves with him.

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, NcPsa10 said:

As is Person --given they have the No. 8 pick and while they have received calls about incumbent starting QB Teddy Bridgewater, they won’t make any early offseason moves with him.

I’m scared they wait to long then we will get stuck and not get any compensation. Then we have to just cut him

41 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Better informed people than Sileo have said the Texans aren't interested in Watson.

I really don’t think any of these jack wagons are very informed. Everyone is just talking out of their ass these days.

33 minutes ago, PootieNunu said:

Teddy is not gone yet because we are waiting to see if Houston wants him. We also save more if we trade him post June 1st. I don't see any other reason to hold onto him if teams are offering any kind of assets. 

Well a big reason is because we don’t have another QB on the roster to take his place. Say we trade Teddy tomorrow. Then we never get Watson, and then every good QB is taken ahead of us. Then what? 

• Beer 1

46 minutes ago, joemac said:

Well a big reason is because we don’t have another QB on the roster to take his place. Say we trade Teddy tomorrow. Then we never get Watson, and then every good QB is taken ahead of us. Then what? 

Then we're no longer in QB purgatory. We're either forced to find someone better or forced to tank for Howell. Either is better than another year of Teddy.

• Pie 2

45 minutes ago, joemac said:

I'd rather take a shot on the unknown then have a guaranteed ceiling on another boring, likely painful, season simply to have a known quantity. I'm not an NFL player of course but during my many years playing sports it was frustrating to watch the same.players make the same mistakes over and over again.

• Pie 2