• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

One less team looking at quarterback?

Mr. Scot

On the flipside...

“The question I get a lot is, ‘Hey, would you be willing to draft a quarterback, would you be willing to draft a receiver, despite how strong your receivers are or where you are with Matt Ryan?'” Fontenot said. “And yes. Yes, yes, yes. We’re definitely going to acquire at both of those positions, and we’re going to work hard to bring in competition. But I hold both those guys in high regard.”

1 hour ago, t96 said:

Good, unless it's an intentional smokescreen, then bad

I do not see it.  They are not (to the best of my knowledge) shopping in free agency.  Keeping my eyes open, however.  Not sure bringing in Tua or drafting Jones would be great for the locker room (Bama).  Interesting to see what Philly and Detroit do.

On 3/8/2021 at 12:16 PM, MHS831 said:

Falcons:  if I had Ryan and his contract, I might draft a WR in round 1 and Mond in round 2.  Let him learn and work on fundamentals for 2 years, then Aaron Rodgers him.

I really think they will go WR in the first round, probably Smith from Alabama. If Jones isn't snagged in the first round, they'd be wise to move on him in the second.

Personally, I think Jones doesn't make it past 8, but what do I know?