• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

FA Wants

ericr0319

5 hours ago, Ivan The Awesome said:

If you're hoping for watson, I think you will be disappointed. The Texans are being the Texans, the ship is sailing and they aren't budging. 

As far as FA go anything to do with the trenches and the secondary. 

Still early, over a month till draft.

• Pie 2

Alejandro Villanueva

If we draft a Quarterback with our first pick, I would like for him to not get killed by the blindside. Alejandro is arguably the most consistent tackle on the market. Give him a 2-3 year deal, live with the fact you might pay anywhere from 12-15 mil a year, work on getting the guard positions situated.

Michael Davis CB out of LAC - 6'2 quality starting outside corner.  Young at 26 and a ton of career ahead

Jonnu Smith TE - Popular name to throw around but I'd really like to land this guy.  As long as Brady's offense is needing it.

Jaquiski Tartt S SF - Loved him in his draft, he's a bit close to what Chinn is but I just want him on the team.  Could be another multi-positional guy in our 3-3-5/hybrid d

Kelvin Beachum LT - We're super limited but he'd be a guy for a 2 year contract

Edited by davos

1 hour ago, BurnNChinn said:

Still early, over a month till draft.

I’ve read ppl throw out theories we could still not draft a qb and draft BPA and spots of need/depth and then after the draft try and trade for him, that way we would be better prepared if we do get him. Again, just ppl throwing out ideas on the interwebz, but it’s not a bad idea. They feel Watson won’t be dealt until well after the draft bc at that point, when he doesn’t show for TC, they will know he’s serious. 

7 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

I’ve read ppl throw out theories we could still not draft a qb and draft BPA and spots of need/depth and then after the draft try and trade for him, that way we would be better prepared if we do get him. Again, just ppl throwing out ideas on the interwebz, but it’s not a bad idea. They feel Watson won’t be dealt until well after the draft bc at that point, when he doesn’t show for TC, they will know he’s serious. 

I am more fond of this than drafting a QB just to draft one. QBs outside the top 2-3 are huge gambles. 

• Pie 2